IRONCHEST's introduction to the BP and the family!!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
IRONCHEST

IRONCHEST's introduction to the BP and the family!!

Post by IRONCHEST »

Hello all,

First post here, so i'm totally new to the BP and these forums. I spent the afternoon and evening reading the 68+ pages that forms the BP and have to say i'm intrigued, it is radically different than anything i've seen or done before so i'll likely be asking a lot of questions as i'm feeling my way through this!

About me, i'm 28 and been lifting for a good 5 or 6 years now, with much better success as I've acquired more knowledge over the years.

My approx stats currently are 206lbs at 5ft7", waist is about 33/34", chest 44", arms 16.5". Im i nthe process of trying to cut at present, i havent set a target in terms of poundage, im more interested in visual improvements.

I was planning to cut until the xmas break then review the results and start again in the new year, but reading EVEN more positive reviews of the BP I felt like now was the time to look in to this properly hence i'm here.

My lifts typically are bench 230 x 5, Deadlift 315 x 5, Squat 180 x 5. I have never trained for strength or done 1rm so my lifts are quite low for my weight. At some in the future id like to improve these numbers but bodybuilding is my first aim.

I'm going to look at the BP again to formulate my first plan, though i'd appreciate any 'first time templates' or input to get me going as there is so much info to take in! :oops:

Other questions:
1) the Kre Anabolyn, where can this be bought?! & What alternative Ecdy products can be used?

2)Is it advisable to run this when the Xmas period is coming up given that 'diets ' tend to struggle in this period?

Dan :wink:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Welcome Dan!

Kre-Anabolyn can be bought at www.bodybuildingsupplements.com. They host the site here but there's no link to the store etc.. Ebol is another alternative. Both have a solid track record in The BP. All BP diagnostics were run with KA..

You can do it during the holiday but yes, a bit more difficult. Difficult however, doesn't = impossible!

Best to take it one week at a time. Right here for you every day!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Welcome aboard the Gain Train and good luck with your goals!!
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your success!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for supporting new members guys. This place is fantastic and you're only making it better.

Helps me too :) I'll be right here every step of the way OP. Bet on it...
IRONCHEST

Post by IRONCHEST »

When is the best time to run the BP first cycle? After a cut/bulk? Or, simply does it not matter?

I'm just coming to the end of a cut hence Im considering the timing of when to start this?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

IRONCHEST wrote:When is the best time to run the BP first cycle? After a cut/bulk? Or, simply does it not matter?

I'm just coming to the end of a cut hence Im considering the timing of when to start this?
It shouldn't really matter when you start it.

Just adjust your feast phase calories based on your goals during the run
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Like Big.Jaz said, it really doesn't matter. The one exception is coming off a severe dieting phase. It's ESSENTIAL to take that week off I speak to (at least, maybe two) and eat maintenance.

When you're dieted down that low, you've already disrupted homeostasis pretty severely. To deplete it further... I'd have concerns about getting traction early enough.

Hope that helps..
IRONCHEST

Post by IRONCHEST »

I'm busy formulating my plan to start just i nthe new year, i'm un sure as to which workout to choose once i have doen the first week of the feast phase and attained my 1RMs.

i am planning to do a full 42 days of the feast cycle - what woudl you recommend as a first timer? Super Squats? the German loading BB ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you've made it through workouts 1-5 and attained your 1RM and have NOT tried it yet.... GLP 1 is THE preferred loading pattern out of the gate.

That's why it's there :)

Hope that helps!
IRONCHEST

Post by IRONCHEST »

There are 6 workouts specified for the GL - which i guess would last 2- 3 weeks, its the next 3 weeks that i'm trying to nail down, what do you suggestfor that period?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Welcome, IRONCHEST.

The UK is our 3rd biggest market for Kre-Anabolyn, following the US and Canada.
IRONCHEST

Post by IRONCHEST »

Sorry to be a pain - justto add to the question above, with the GL loading - the Big BB lifts are basically only the squat and bench?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Correct!