I ate jimmy johns on second day of famine?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
34lifter

I ate jimmy johns on second day of famine?

Post by 34lifter »

Hey guys I got drunk and ate jimmy johns last night, how does that affect my famine stage?
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Depends on how many carbs/calories/grams of protein were in whatever you ate. What was your resting heart rate this morning?
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

cals: 729
fat: 30g
carbs: 71g
protein: 34g
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

might as well extend famine a day if you're only on day 2

and don't get drunk and overeat again ;)

take note - you're only going to get out of the program what you put into it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Not the end of the world but drunk + Famine isn't very fun. It beats drunk + Feast before max day on GLP though...

Get back on that horse and do it justice man.
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

oh boy friday and saturday are gonna be tough. i just wont eat when im drunk though. its hard to not drink in college lol. the only good thing is famine=getting drunk really fast ;)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Suck it up and go cold turkey, except in famine.

:D
scump

Post by scump »

lol dude its a 5 day fast...

and trust me, ANYONE who has done a cycle of BP will tell you the first 2 weeks of feast you see crazy gains...

hell im thinking of cycling the BP and just doing the HIT training for 2 weeks then hitting cruise lol....havnt discussed this with rob yet!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah don't sweat the small stuff. Big picture guys, big picture.

Always remember that. Majoring in the minors is for PinkMagic.com guys. When you're here, we don't get distracted by all that nonsense. When I see things like that it drives me crazy!

Q. "Should I take 2 caps of Pink Magic 3 times a day or 3 caps twice a day"?

Here's what to tell him:

A. "Good lord man, don't you know 2 caps 3x a day will kill you and 3 caps twice a day will make you wake up tomorrow looking better than Arnold in his prime?"

All the while he's eating 2,000 calories under maintenance and winging it in the gym. Wonders why he isn't gaining like the before/after pics he's looking at in the ads.

This is the pinnacle of stupidity folks. Just look for it and encourage these people to continue down the wrong road. Throw something at them like the above. They absolutely love it because it's exactly what they want to hear. Either that or they'll finally get the message..
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

MMM MMM #12 Beach Club I hope? So delicious sober or drunk , no biggie bust your ass today keep an eye on your RHR when you see the jump youll know..
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

#12 beach club exactly! possibly the best sandwich there, close second is the JJ gargantuan. Another quick question, do you guys notice youre weaker in the famine stage? For example, I was pretty sure I would be able to hit 185x10 on bench press yesterday but when i was warming up I wasnt feeling it. So i threw 175 on the bar and only got it up 8 times. Total disappointment...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes in fact you SHOULD be weaker in Famine.

If you're getting stronger, something is wrong. Very wrong. So you're right on track... odd as that sounds. There is a method to the madness though so hang in there.
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

Well, figured I'd update on here. Pre-Famine my 1rm on bench was BARELY 225. However, yesterday on my 3rd workout of Feast, I hit 215x3. The first 2 reps went up with ease and the third one was pretty tough, but I locked it out. Now, take a day or 2 off, do the deload w/o, and put up HOPEFULLY 240-245, however, ill be happy with 235.

Also, I have a question with the deload workout. It says Bench/Squat for as many reps as you can get in the 6-8 rep range. Does this mean I should train to failure, or go slightly lighter than the 6-8 rep range?