Bodybuilding farts!?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
the_buffer

Bodybuilding farts!?

Post by the_buffer »

Hey guys,

has anyone comeup with a way to help get rid of the toxic farts? I've tried enzymes and even lactose digestive stuff, but I still manage to stink my wife out.

Any suggestions?
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Will we be crowning a new Captain Flatulence?
awisler

Post by awisler »

Not sure on this one. The first week or so I started eating 180-240g protein per day was rough, but after that my body adjusted. When I went off my diet for a couple months one time I had the same period of about a week to adjust again.

How long has your diet been like this/maybe it will adjust in a few days/weeks?
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Try a probiotic - gas is the end result of food fermenting in your digestive tract which produces gas. Track your diet and see what is the worst offender. For me its whenever I use an inferior (cheap or inexpensive) protien powder. You may also try a colen clense system to strip everything clean :)
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

RyannayR wrote:Will we be crowning a new Captain Flatulence?
Quite possibly. My daughter even put a sign on her door "no farting allowed".
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Two strategies here..

1.) Pro-Biotics

2.) Run with it

I favor the latter, no question. Really load up too on root beer, raisins and apricots. Category 5: Devastation Catastrophic

Or if you want to stay married, maybe look into #1. My wife puts up with this plus DMSO during overfeeding periods. I look forward to them as it gives me new goals to shoot for.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Two strategies here..

1.) Pro-Biotics

2.) Run with it

I favor the latter, no question. Really load up too on root beer, raisins and apricots. Category 5: Devastation Catastrophic

Or if you want to stay married, maybe look into #1. My wife puts up with this plus DMSO during overfeeding periods. I look forward to them as it gives me new goals to shoot for.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try the probiotics out.
scump

Post by scump »

one way i limited them was limiting my liquid diet intake, taking protein shakes with some solid food (normally carb based such as bread).
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Sorry to pimp, but I have to state that the vast majority of probiotic's on the market are virtually worthless, both in supplemental and food forms.

On the supplement end, the Patented "Probiotic Pearls" that we carry at MASS is legitimately effective and passes intact and active. ThreeLac is the only other one I personally recommend, but I prefer the Pearls brand. Both are produced in Japan.

99% of what's on U.S. shelves is completely inactive long before it arrives at the store.

Scroll down towards the bottom of this page - https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html - to the Probiotic Pearls description and mouse over the section of text I've underlined below.

PROBIOTIC PEARLS: The Patented Probiotic formula guaranteed to deliver 900% more active microflora. To see shocking test results on major brands, mouse over here No contest.... 90 pearls (3 month supply)- $37.95

I wrote an eBook years ago that we sell called the "CANDIDA CLEANSE DIET" that goes in depth on how to optimize for a clean, probiotic rich body to improve health and performance. It includes lots of tips on the best food choices, plus recipes that will allow you to make your own probiotic packed superfoods at home. https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Alkaplex is the other supplement recommendation I'd suggest, and to stay away from cheap or overprocessed protein powders.

Hope this helps.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Bromine in pineapple helps digest protein.Try drinking some good quality pineapple juice.