Forskolin

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
ace

Forskolin

Post by ace »

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this question...but when it comes to a supplement with Forskolin is the only real benefit vasodilatation or will it also add muscle size with proper dieting.

Basically is a supplement like Bioforge just hype?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I was not too high on Forskolin in Blueprint for several reasons. Currently, I'm re-evaluating it.

Forskolin is a cAMP modulator and at a high level, that wouldn't look to be beneficial. It MAY have application in the Famine/Cruise but I'm hesitant to recommend it during Feast.

While it may have value, I honestly feel that other products warrant your attention like BCAA's, additional Ecdy or high molecular weight carbs (Vitargo and such).

They just make a bigger impact...
ace

Post by ace »

thx for the info

just trying to get things ready for when i do start the BP which should be in about 35 days

Which product has gotten good reviews that have BCAA's...heard good stuff about xtend. Any others out there?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The MassPro Amino here is tough to beat from a quality standpoint. The ratios used make the difference. If you have a glucometer, you can see it in the #'s when using 20+ gram amounts in your peri-workout drink.

Xtend is another I've used and the Beverly product is good as well.
kh971

Post by kh971 »

I have used Extend and am happy with it, but will be trying Mass Pro amino in the future,

My favorite is Grape Extend with Fruit Punch Karbolyn sipped throughout my workout.