askmass is great

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DJ82585

askmass is great

Post by DJ82585 »

I just wanted to publicly say the support at ASKMASS is excellent. I had a question about two orders,(one was double ordered and another I was afraid didn't go through). I e-mailed them and got a response back. This was at 9pm on a Friday night.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for sharing DJ and it really resonates..

I echo the same. Here was my experience and how I became a customer for life.

Ordered for the first time in 1993/1994. Keep in mind there was no web and mail order supplements were "sketchy" at that time. You generally purchased everything at a storefront.

My first order never arrived. I called John to inquire and he got a replacement package right out to me. I couldn't believe it. He also spent a long time on the phone with me answering my questions. The other companies sent me a lot of packing peanuts. That's about it.

15 years later, it happened again (order didn't arrive). And again, MASS/John made it right.

I've since come to find out that one of those orders that never arrived actually got delivered to my neighbor by mistake. Or, when I lived in an apartment complex the driver left it not at my door, but at the foot of the stairs. Thanks guy. So some kid made off with my MassPro. Thus, best to look into that possibility first. Sometimes, despite the best efforts of the retailer (no matter who it is) things go wrong.

More often than not, it's UPS/FedEx or the damned credit card company. I HATE those companies...
askmass
Site Admin

Re: askmass is great

Post by askmass »

DJ82585 wrote:I just wanted to publicly say the support at ASKMASS is excellent.
Thank you very much.

We operate by the golden rule, simple as that.

Welcome aboard!