Most highly effective & sought after, SYNTHAGEN IS BACK!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Most highly effective & sought after, SYNTHAGEN IS BACK!

Post by askmass »

MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN. The most highly effective and sought after drug free recovery agent, ever.

12/11/13

Warehouse shelves at Muscle and Sports Science in Athens, GA stand empty, as demand has again exceeded supply on one of the most highly sought after supplements in all of sports nutrition.

First arriving less than 2 years ago, MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN quickly earned a cult-like following with glowing reviews popping up rapid fire in online bodybuilding forums.

Soon, seasoned hardcore supplement vets were comparing it favorably to missed "gray market" legends from days long gone. Others proclaimed the recovery properties of Synthagen to legitimately rival anabolic steroids, without the associated risks, and perhaps even more impressive- having profound health benefits. The genuinely positive word of mouth praise and following consumer demand for Synthagen has rapidly escalated to the point it is a legitimate supplement phenomenon which shows no sign of relenting as 2014 approaches.

Here is a few sample online reviews:

"The restorative properties and increased sense of well being is amazing!! Not only can you train harder and increase intensity/density, you wake up the next day with no soreness and ready to train again. You have to literally force yourself to not train on days you are supposed to take off. For those who are wanting to train on the next level, this product will take you there." -Gareth Denyer, CPT, HCP Barbell, Woodlands, TX

"How did you do it? Never used anything except deca and anadrol that made such a difference in how I feel related to the recovery process. Can I buy stock in it? Congratulations." -Dave, San Luis Obispo, CA

"Exceptional product! Far exceeds anything else on the market. Increased work capacity, increased recovery/reduced muscle soreness! Definite game changer." -Donnie Morrison, Ridgecrest, CA

CAVET EMPTOR!

Now firmly established and highly prized by serious athletes and health buffs around the world, MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN was recently counterfeited by at least one foreign online operation looking to capitalize on it's sterling reputation. This follows an incident where 8 cases from a group of Synthagen pallets mysteriously "went missing" from a delivery service warehouse. The disappearance was ruled inside theft, but no one has been charged for the crime as of this writing.

Due to this, Muscle And Sports Science, it's production lab and associated distributors now only ship Synthagen in unmarked boxes, among other non revealed enhanced security measures.

As well, specific lot numbers of stolen cases are being actively searched and if found sellers will be held accountable.

Teri Lyn, General Manager of bodybuildingsupplements.com states, "Recent online fakes were exposed by wise patrons because they were being offered for the impossible price of something like $27 each. If it sounds too good to be true, then it surely is." Lyn adds, "The only authorized online links for guaranteed authentic MASS PRO SYNTAHAGEN is the originating source at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com and the wonderful folks at our UK distributor, Predator, at https://www.predatornutrition.com/en/mas ... -270-caps/ plus https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... gen+source is an approved and trust worthy source on eBay."

Continuing, she informs us "The bad news is that Synthagen is sold out once again. Lab production simply can not meet ongoing demand surges we are experiencing. Some would say it is a good problem to have, but we apologize to those in need of Synthagen right now."

THE GOOD NEWS

Coach Rob Regish of SuperHuman Radio and key formulator of the supplement tells us, "The good news is that MASS is cracking the whip and we'll see lab production ratcheted up once again in an attempt to better meet the ever growing demand for Synthagen as we head into 2014. bodybuildingsupplements.com has a limited batch set to arrive in the new year, so be certain to reserve your supplies of lab fresh Synthagen today, before this reserve supply is all accounted for."

Extensive details on the MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN formulation and what one can expect from it can be found at https://www.protogenex.com

askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Latest update excerpt from the new MASS 2014 kick off Newsletter-

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2170

> Flash NEWS: Lab Update on Synthagen

The demand for MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN has reached unprecedented
levels in recent weeks, and shows no signs of relenting.

Read the latest events, including theft of inbound Synthagen and fakes
outed at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2161

The latest Lab production team update is, unfortunately, a two week delay
to await the arrival of Certified TMG, a vital component in the formula.

Reserve YOUR SYNTHAGEN now: https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RESERVE your high demand, Factory Fresh MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN TODAY.

This could be your last chance at current pricing, and we are happy to announce new stock will be arriving and shipping within days!

MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN. The most highly effective and sought after drug free recovery agent, ever.

Reserve Orders: https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Quick update to note the MASS crew has been working overtime to get all standing orders of Synthagen headed towards their final destinations the past several days.

YES, it is in stock and shipping as we speak!

This near around the clock effort follows our whole region being frozen in place last week, which saw thousands of inbound bottles stranded in Knoxville for days on end.

They say patience is a virtue, and that good things come to those who wait... but man oh man, does this new batch of MPS look so very good to my eager eyes! So happy to see truckload after truckload being hauled away by USPS and UPS and in route to reserve patrons!

If you've been waiting, jump on it right now before it sells out again.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FINALLY...

Thanks to you John/MASS for all your hard work getting it in. Has been a long road, but oh so worth it...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I better go put in my order!

I wanna do a proper test run of this Synthagen! I had one bottle but it got used periodically.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

beefcake66 wrote:I better go put in my order!

I wanna do a proper test run of this Synthagen! I had one bottle but it got used periodically.
I'm doing a different style "test" run myself right now, beefcake.

A customer who goes back with MASS probably fifteen years passed this one along to me- 2-3 caps of both Synthagen and Multi-Life per major meal. Basically, I'm doing 9 daily of each.

And, when I say major meal I mean a basic and very nutrient dense plate. Not excessive calories, but good, solid well thought out meals. I'm doing no sugar, and little to no starches, too.

Not to boast, but I'm a lean, mean fighting machine ready to take on the spring and summer biking season like never before.

I'm also using Kre-Alkalyn and Greens, for full disclosure.

With this plan you can dial quality carbs in as needed, and then right back out until needed again.

Anyway, I'm loving it.

Hey- Maybe we can include this stack as part of MARCH MADNESS @ bodybuildingsupplements.com for a special price?
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

My order of the BP Special, Synthagen twin-pack, Alkaplex and MultiLife already arrived... As long as march madness goes into April I could be into it hahaha
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

What is the march madness and when is it going live?

I am in need of synthagen, masspro whey, multilife and adaptogen N!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:What is the march madness and when is it going live?
A newsletter mailing with details of the first specials is going out very soon, likely tonight. I'll try to post it over here earlier if I can.

There will be various super specials and contest giveaways spread over the entire month, week by week.
YOKED

Synthagen...

Post by YOKED »

Is Synthagen back in stock now?
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Synthagen...

Post by askmass »

YOKED wrote:Is Synthagen back in stock now?
Yes, it's been back in stock a little over a month now.

I don't even want to think we could be sold out again in a few weeks, but our shipping manager told me last night he gets worried about new Synthagen arriving once inventory gets to where it is right now.