1 Gallon of Milk a Day and the BP Program

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
EctoBuilder

1 Gallon of Milk a Day and the BP Program

Post by EctoBuilder »

I'm going to try this and see how it works....I can't see why the gallon of milk a day program would only work with 20 rep squats...I think it would be just as effective with the BP program......So I'm going to give it a go with the BP program and see what happens.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I love milk and probably drink at least a half gallon a day...

Another way to ingest some calories pretty painlessly is to mix half and half with pineapple juice...tastes awesome and pumps in about 800 calories per 16 oz glass...
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

whole milk or skim milk?

lately I have added to my diet full fat dairy like greek yog and cottage cheese ( it taste so much better than low fat..amazing) yielding good results.

I would like to get some raw milk but at least here in Finland seems quite a challange :(

dairy + eggs = WIN
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I usually drink 1 or 2% milk, although I would drink whole milk before drinking skim..
Always remember your body needs fat to produce testosterone...
RobRegish

Re: 1 Gallon of Milk a Day and the BP Program

Post by RobRegish »

EctoBuilder wrote:I'm going to try this and see how it works....I can't see why the gallon of milk a day program would only work with 20 rep squats...I think it would be just as effective with the BP program......So I'm going to give it a go with the BP program and see what happens.
Pick up some Charmin, or else... :)
EctoBuilder

Post by EctoBuilder »

RobRegish wrote:
EctoBuilder wrote:I'm going to try this and see how it works....I can't see why the gallon of milk a day program would only work with 20 rep squats...I think it would be just as effective with the BP program......So I'm going to give it a go with the BP program and see what happens.

Don't worry Rob, I'm not Lactose intolerant, thank god!! :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

EctoBuilder wrote:
RobRegish wrote:

Don't worry Rob, I'm not Lactose intolerant, thank god!! :D
No problem, here's the fix:

1 full bag of SunMaid Raisins
1 liter root beer
2 bags of apricots

Pre-load with ephedrine plus caffeine and LOTS of water. Now, as the pressure builds, tape your wrists and gut it out. You may benefit by experimenting with various horizontal, vertical or even inverted positions to extend the build (I have an inversion board, for just this purpose). The finishing touch is a pinch of Copenhagen or Skoal, but at the very least 4mg of nicotine gum.

When you absolutely can't stand the shooting pains in your abdomen any longer, notify mission control and announce blastoff to the world, then begin your countdown.

This should be a category 5.

Devastation: Catastrophic