Adding to 3.0 Feast

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
hah2110

Adding to 3.0 Feast

Post by hah2110 »

I'm starting workout #1. My question is what the effect is of adding extra exercises on the EDT template? I don't feel that one exercise per muscle group is going to even do a dent for me. Can I add 2 more EDT blocks? Maybe a second tricep/bicep & chest/back?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

BP templates are just that - templates.
You can do whatever you want or need for your particular conditions.
However in the long run you'll probably be better off sticking pretty close to the protocol for the 1st and 2nd runs... hth

edit just noticed you have 81 posts so you've been around a while. If this is your >2 run, then follow your own internal wisdom on what to do. If you're not very in touch with that, learn to rom test...
hah2110

Post by hah2110 »

I've run them before... Anyone else have experience adding exercises?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Yes and I can relate to where you're at. Run the added stuff like it's a hobby, not even a part time job, and certainly not a second full time job... One thing to make sure of: calibrate rest correctly

(btw, I usually do it late fall and winter)
hah2110

Post by hah2110 »

BrainSquirt wrote:Yes and I can relate to where you're at. Run the added stuff like it's a hobby, not even a part time job, and certainly not a second full time job... One thing to make sure of: calibrate rest correctly

(btw, I usually do it late fall and winter)
Any suggestions on exercises to add?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

see
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... ea0dd45dc4 or PM Rob for some possible guidance

I typically emphasized core with my additions, but without knowing more about you and your individual goals, etc. I’d better just repeat the above post
“follow your own internal wisdom on what to do. If you're not very in touch with that, learn to rom test...”