Mass Pro Flavor

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DJ82585

Mass Pro Flavor

Post by DJ82585 »

I just receive my latest shipment of Mass Pro Whey. I ordered vanilla and I can not tell if I received vanilla. Normally it has a sticker on top of the tub stating the flavor but both tubs do not have the sticker. Last time This happened I got the MVP version. I just sucked it up and mixed it with my own various flavors. This time I was really looking forward tot the vanilla.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That's odd. I'd contact AskMass to alert him. The vanilla or the MVP are both fantastic IMO. The vanilla is about the best I've had, and the MVP is terrific in smoothies, juices, even desserts etc.

I understand these things happen though. I'm sure AskMass will get to the bottom of it...
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

I will PM him and ask! I loved the MVP because of it's versatility. Put it in pineapple juice or my breakfast smoothies and it was great! Vanilla rocks and it def. my favorite. I tried the Berries and Cream, and while it was good, it was just a little too tart for my taste!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OMG, the MVP in pineapple juice is heavenly...

Love that too :) Love all the flavors. I dunno how he does it, but the flavoring is magnificent. You can put it up against the best of them that are usually loaded with fats and sugars too.

Damn, that flavoring dude deserves a raise :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Hi DJ... If you ordered Vanilla, then that is what would have been packed irregardless of any top sticker. PM me the lot number and I can have it verified to be 110% sure for you. Thank you so much.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:OMG, the MVP in pineapple juice is heavenly...
I usually have MASS PRO MVP in goats milk, two scoops, with a frozen banana and some other fruit. Pinapple juice is very smart. I also add Greens powder and a tablespoon each of raw coconut oil and raw honey.

Blend it up as a smoothie as needed and take with needed supplements, depending on the time of day.

It makes a great breakfast or pre-training drink taken with Burn It Up. Or, spin it with raw chocolate and peanut butter as a night time treat, taken pre-and-or-post workout with your KA or Adaptogen.

Smart nutrition works wonders.
kboy69

Post by kboy69 »

This is what I've always wondered. I've ordered MASS PRO twice before and have NEVER saw a label/sticker anywhere on it denoting what flavor, BUT its always been the correct flavor. Never understood how askmass knows what's in the tubs. I would have it so screwed up that probably nobody would ever get the correct flavor :lol:
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

So, I just did a taste test to see and yep it's the correct flavor. I don't know how you guys do it! But thank you as always for the quality service!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Flavors are stocked palet style, in cases, separated from each other inside the warehouse.

If you order a case of Vanilla, it's pulled intact from the "wall of vanilla". We've always stocked it high and towards the front line to maximize flow of the area. Chocolate takes up a lot of space and is directly across on the left. Berries and MVP are around the corner on the main floor along with the majority of the line in descending volume. Things like Adaptogen N are on the front too, for those curious to know.

Warehouse management is an undertaking that is best kept as simple and straightforward as possible.

One of four people pack your order, by hand. Custom orders make up a vast majority, probably close to 90%. Everything is done with careful attention to accuracy and your satisfaction.

I will ask Blake about the stickers on twin orders. I agree they should be there on anything that isn't a case of four, which is labeled on the box.

Thanks for your input, guys. Always.
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

and this is why I shop almost exclusively with MASS. Of course besides your products actually working for me. When I talk to you all about anything I feel as if I'm talking to a life long friend! Thank you!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"One of four people pack your order, by hand".

"When I talk to you all about anything I feel as if I'm talking to a life long friend!"

That pretty much says it all about MASS.....
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

askmass wrote:Flavors are stocked palet style, in cases, separated from each other inside the warehouse.

If you order a case of Vanilla, it's pulled intact from the "wall of vanilla". We've always stocked it high and towards the front line to maximize flow of the area. Chocolate takes up a lot of space and is directly across on the left. Berries and MVP are around the corner on the main floor along with the majority of the line in descending volume. Things like Adaptogen N are on the front too, for those curious to know.

Warehouse management is an undertaking that is best kept as simple and straightforward as possible.

One of four people pack your order, by hand. Custom orders make up a vast majority, probably close to 90%. Everything is done with careful attention to accuracy and your satisfaction.

I will ask Blake about the stickers on twin orders. I agree they should be there on anything that isn't a case of four, which is labeled on the box.

Thanks for your input, guys. Always.
I'd be very interested to see a couple pictures of the MASS warehouse :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Me too!

Been talking to John since 1993. Have I ever met the guy? Not once! I have this picture in my mind of MASS.... but I'm sure it's "off" by quite a wide margin.

Let's see it John!

I love giving this guy even more stuff to do. He isn't busy enough.. :)
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

sounds like the first MASS/Blueprint gathering is in order!