Back for Round 4

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

took ec, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast ~30 calories
breakfast was 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop superfoods, 2 tbsp cashew nut butter ~410 calories
took ebol and 2g fish oil before lunch ~20 calories
lunch was chicken and veggies out of some stir fry and some turkey with a little gravy ~1000 calories
took ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before dinner ~30 calories
dinner was 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop superfoods, and 2 tbsp cashew nut butter ~410 calories

total calories ~1900

the new dining hall workers are so incompetent it blows my mind. i asked for 4 eggs scrambled with veggies and got a scoop of egg substitute with veggies, bacon, and cheese that was served to me almost raw.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MSR9889 wrote:took ec, gte, ebol ecdy and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast
breakfast was 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop superfoods, 2 tbsp cashew nut butter

the new dining hall workers are so incompetent it blows my mind. i asked for 4 eggs scrambled with veggies and got a scoop of egg substitute with veggies, bacon, and cheese that was served to me almost raw.
I know what you're saying Matt.

The last I remember, my dining hall was staffed by a guy with a meat cleaver with big, dialated pupils... :)
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

so rob, saturdays have been my off day while following the slow carb diet. this past saturday i limited my calories to maintenance while doing some cardio but ate whatever. this upcoming saturday i was thinking of doing a calories spike and eating a ton before dropping to 75% maintenance for the following 2 weeks. then again at the end of those 2 weeks before dropping to 70%.

also im thinking of going non-stim starting sunday for a couple weeks before jumping back on EC again for the last 2 weeks. good idea or just run it through till the end? maybe just take a month off and take it up again during the cruise phase? i could use lean xtreme or alpha-yohimbine (or both) in the mean time as well.

thoughts?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MSR9889 wrote:so rob, saturdays have been my off day while following the slow carb diet. this past saturday i limited my calories to maintenance while doing some cardio but ate whatever. this upcoming saturday i was thinking of doing a calories spike and eating a ton before dropping to 75% maintenance for the following 2 weeks. then again at the end of those 2 weeks before dropping to 70%.

also im thinking of going non-stim starting sunday for a couple weeks before jumping back on EC again for the last 2 weeks. good idea or just run it through till the end? maybe just take a month off and take it up again during the cruise phase? i could use lean xtreme or alpha-yohimbine (or both) in the mean time as well.

thoughts?
My thoughts are this: Good idea to take a break from stims for a month. Doing so will allow your adrenals to replenish.

During this time, do look into Burn It Up!, Acetly-L-Tyrosine, DMAE, Piracetim (if you can still get it) and like nootropics to assist in the recovery if in fact, they're shot.

Hope that helps!!

TFOF(tm) 4 Life :)
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

i think my adrenals are still good since i still get a nice stim kick from the EC but the appetite suppression is definitely decreased. ill use the lean xtreme since i already have it on hand.

and dont bother with the calorie spikes?
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

took ec, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast ~30 calories
breakfast was 4 eggs and veggies, 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop superfoods ~400 calories
took ec, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before lunch ~30 calories
lunch was 4 pieces of fish, some spinach, and 2 scoops whey ~790 calories
took ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before dinner
dinner was eggplant veggie stir fry and 2 scoops trutein and 2 tbsp cashew nut butter ~600 calories

total calories ~1880
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MSR9889 wrote:i think my adrenals are still good since i still get a nice stim kick from the EC but the appetite suppression is definitely decreased. ill use the lean xtreme since i already have it on hand.

and dont bother with the calorie spikes?
A. I'd continue with those... provided you're finding they're of benefit.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

did not sleep much last night, first major midterm today so i was up late and up early this morning. im aiming to workout tomorrow but might push it to sunday if im tired. im played basketball for cardio this afternoon.

took ec, gte, ebol, and 1 tsp coconut oul before breakfast ~30 calories
breakfast was 4 eggs, 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop superfoods ~400 calories
took E, focus xt, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before lunch ~30 calories
lunch was a naked burrito ~1000 calories
took ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before dinner
dinner was some veggie with ranch, 2 scoops whey, and 1.5 tbsp cashew nut butter ~420 calories

no basketball because the courts were closed for the school team to practice
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK man... back in the saddle tomorrow.

B/C it's not how many times life knocks you down...it's how many times you get back up.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

not counting calories today. tomorrow im starting no stims.

took ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast
breakfast was 6 eggs, 1 small slice of chicken pizza with no crust, and a scoop of whey with 1 scoop superfoods
took 1 pumpbol preworkout
intra i drank 1 scoop atomic 7 and 18g bcaas
pwo i took ebol and drank 1 scoop whey with 2 scoops ONE ~250 calories
lunch was a buffalo chicken wrap and a cookie
dinner was a buffalo chicken wrap and a brownie
later took ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil
snack was 2 scoops trutein and 2 tbsp cashew nut butter
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MSR9889 wrote:not counting calories today. tomorrow im starting no stims.

took ebol ecdy and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast
breakfast was 6 eggs, 1 small slice of chicken pizza with no crust, and a scoop of whey with 1 scoop superfoods
There we go. Like I was sayin'...

Back in the saddle... :)
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

surprisingly good workout today for a couple reasons. last night i went to the club with my friends and normally i leave early because i get tired or bored. last night i stayed late because i was enjoying myself for once. my legs and abs were sore this morning from dancing so i was a little nervous about how that would affect me. i was also dehydrated going into my lifting and figured that would hold me back.

lat pulldown, underhand grip- 100x10, 170x8, 170x8, 170x8, 170x1 + 150x1 + 140x7
squats- 95x5, 135x5, 185x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x8
push ups- 8,8,5,5
romanian deadlift- 185x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x6
hanging knee raises- 18

i ran out of time and wasnt able to wait 10 min to do my ab work so i did 1 set to failure for the knee raises a couple minutes after finishing the deadlift.
i was able to do as many or more reps on everything, squats in particular were less stressful.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

starting no stims today with lean xtreme and gte

took lx, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast ~30 calories
breakfast was 2 mini egg and cheese omelets ~400 calories
drank 1 scoop atomic 7 and 18g bcaas while playing basketball
after bball i drank 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop ONE, and 1 scoop super foods ~180 calories
took lx and gte with ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before dinner ~30 calories
dinner was 2 caesar baked chicken breasts and 2 scoops trutein ~580 calories
took lx, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil ~30 calories
snack was 2 scoops trutein and 2 tbsp cashew nut butter ~410 calories

total calories ~1660
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

took lx, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before breakfast
breakfast was 4 eggs, 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop superfoods ~400 calories
took lx, gte, ebol and 2g fish oil before lunch
lunch was 2 turkey burgers and the chicken and peppers out of 2 wraps with a scoop of superfoods ~700 calories
took lx, gte, ebol and 1 tsp coconut oil before dinner ~30 calories
dinner was 2 scoops whey, 2 tbsp cashew nut butter and a scoop of superfoods ~410 calories

calories for the day ~1600