Brothers in Arms - we are growing by the DAY!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:OK noted :)
good man!
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Yea, I wouldn't not make all sizes -- but you're the one forking out the money (for now). As for any "slogans", not too sure if I'd enjoy one :p. But depending on how the shirt looks, I may buy one.
st3760

Post by st3760 »

make some meduims rob. I will buy some of them for family. you have supported us every time we needed it. this can only help. I think that if the funds are available every user of the blueprint should own one.....just sayin. I know it isn't much but every little bit counts. so if you read this post....buy a shirt!
cappla011

Post by cappla011 »

As for any "slogans", not too sure if I'd enjoy one :p. But depending on how the shirt looks, I may buy one.
Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about slogans either. "I'm a Blueprint believer!"... I don't want people thinking I'm some kind of religious fanatic or something :roll: . If it was something a little more badass I don't think I'd mind.

What do you think about a small image or logo on the front, and then the same image/logo in a larger format on the back, with a link to the website?
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

cappla011 wrote:Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about slogans either. "I'm a Blueprint believer!"... I don't want people thinking I'm some kind of religious fanatic or something :roll: . If it was something a little more badass I don't think I'd mind.

What do you think about a small image or logo on the front, and then the same image/logo in a larger format on the back, with a link to the website?
Yea, would definitely depend on the slogan. Kind of hard to come up with something that isn't cliche/unoriginal.

"Designed to Make Men."
"Building the Perfect Prototype."
"Believe the Hype."

Not that I feel those slogans should be put on the t-shirt or anything, but more so to get people's noggin working towards one Rob/community could feel more comfortable with.

Also, as for logo I'd say there should be one. A thought I had is perhaps the words Blue Print could be formed around the above/make the arm flexing (top left of the web page).
cappla011

Post by cappla011 »

"The new supplement, machine, or routine will not break that plateau. The Blueprint will."

I think something along those lines is cool...
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

I see a Blueprint slogan thread in the near future lol. I agree it'd have to be one bad-ass slogan for me to prefer it over just a logo and the Blueprint name. I'd buy one regardless, but this should be well thought out. My entry...

Famine. Feast. Cruise. CREATE
The Blueprint
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

cappla011 wrote:"The new supplement, machine, or routine will not break that plateau. The Blueprint will."

I think something along those lines is cool...
Yea, but imo it's a bit long. Guess it'd depend on who made the t-shirt and how they put it together.
Gotsouthern wrote:I see a Blueprint slogan thread in the near future lol. I agree it'd have to be one bad-ass slogan for me to prefer it over just a logo and the Blueprint name. I'd buy one regardless, but this should be well thought out. My entry...

Famine. Feast. Cruise. CREATE
The Blueprint
I like it, minus the create. Not that I don't like it, just feel there could be a better word for it.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

"Famine. Feast. Cruise. Copulate."

"Blueprint Bad-ass"
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

RyannayR wrote:"Famine. Feast. Cruise. Copulate."

"Blueprint Bad-ass"
LMAO!!! FTW!!! Alright Rob you got your slogan. Rock and roll!! Excellent team work Ryan.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RyannayR wrote:"Famine. Feast. Cruise. Copulate."
i like that idea

Making of a monster
Famine
Feast
Cruise
BluePrint

followed by the URL, with a small logo on the front. like a single chest logo or something
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow, these are GREAT ideas!

Keep them coming. It's getting more refined/in focus now. This is great.. I hope you guys like the final.
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

I agree, great choices/editing. One that I just thought of that I liked was:

"Unlocking the Potential."?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

whatever you end up going with - i think the front logo should be small and the back logo VERY large

those shirts always look best

big front logo + no back logo = lame