Warmups

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
JDK420

Warmups

Post by JDK420 »

Hello Rob,

I have a question about workout # 1 of the feast stage. Since we are only doing one set for bench and squat in the 8-10 rep range for this workout; What should my warmups look like if 185 was my 8-10 rep range? how many warmup sets are necessary? Thanks!
JDK420

rest between feast workouts

Post by JDK420 »

Also, How many rest days are reccomended in between each workout in the feast stage? thanks!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i gotcha covered bro :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks Hani..

OP, I PM'd you this but for the benefit of everyone reading..

Here's your answer:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=441

Now this is how I do it. It's different for everyone though and I respect individual differences. Hopefully though, this gives you some ideas.

With respect to shooting for 8-10 reps, 6-8 etc... the first time around you understandably will be guestimating somewhat. However, given what I've outlined above you SHOULD be able to get some sort of read based up how easy your warmups are with your target weight.

With respect to your frequency of workouts during Feast.. I recommend STARTING with 1 on/1 off OR a 1 on/2 off frequency to start and inserting rest days where needed:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=378

I'm an old guy so I suggest 1on/2 off in the original recommendation :). Some of you younger guys can get away with 1 on 1 off. If that's you, God bless you but realize as you get stronger the stresses grow greater and eventually....you'll need to insert extra rest days to keep growing/getting stronger.

Sincerely hope that helps..
JDK420

Post by JDK420 »

Thanks guys appreciate all the fedback...