KRE-Anabolyn vs Adaptogen N at age 50?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Rob Whisonant

KRE-Anabolyn vs Adaptogen N at age 50?

Post by Rob Whisonant »

I'm hoping to stack both of these. But the wallet is a little light so I may have to use just one this round.

Since I am 55 and weigh only 116 pounds is it better to go with KRE-Anabolyn or Adaptogen N for my first feast round?

Re's
Rob Whisonant
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Hi Rob,

As exceptional as the stack is ( https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/low-testosterone-booster.html ), for a man of 50 if using only one the nod goes to Adaptogen N for overall benefits.

The opposite would generally hold true for a collage aged man, and for women athletes and those seeking strong non-androgenic anabolic actions.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Solid advice, although I think Kre-Anabolyn adds a good deal of LBM - if that's your goal.
Rob Whisonant

Post by Rob Whisonant »

RobRegish wrote:Solid advice, although I think Kre-Anabolyn adds a good deal of LBM - if that's your goal.
In your experience have you seen a good deal of LBM added using Kre-Anabolyn with someone in my age range of 55 and small size 116 lb 5' 7"?

Re's
Rob Whisonant
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Rob Whisonant wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Solid advice, although I think Kre-Anabolyn adds a good deal of LBM - if that's your goal.
In your experience have you seen a good deal of LBM added using Kre-Anabolyn with someone in my age range of 55 and small size 116 lb 5' 7"?

Re's
Rob Whisonant
Absolutely