Are pre workout supplements allowed?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
visualisation

Are pre workout supplements allowed?

Post by visualisation »

And would it be suggested?
matter2003

Re: Are pre workout supplements allowed?

Post by matter2003 »

visualisation wrote:And would it be suggested?
Not just a pre-workout...a pre/intra AND post workout is suggested, and in fact made mandatory by Rob for the impact it has on muscle growth. It is called "The Formula", and you should have gotten an email from Rob with the ingredients, the amounts and the timing of the nutrients...
visualisation

Post by visualisation »

Yes I did get the formula, but was wondering if pre workout supps like Ultima is allowed (for extra energy)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

visualisation wrote:Yes I did get the formula, but was wondering if pre workout supps like Ultima is allowed (for extra energy)
Not.sure...u shouldnt need extra energy if u r taking the formula properly...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

visualisation wrote:Yes I did get the formula, but was wondering if pre workout supps like Ultima is allowed (for extra energy)
Ultima is good stuff man, consider putting it in the formula or at least experiment between that and taking it pre.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

yes they're perfectly acceptable
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You need to be careful with these, given what phase of The BP you're in.

Something like E/C (IF you tolerate it well/have no pre-existing conditions) is fine during Famine. However, beware these pre-mixed powders/drinks as they contain various forms of creatine/beta-alanine etc. that "put back" energy substrate into the muscle.

Recall the goal of Famine: Create an alarm state in the body by depleting it of certain micro/macro nutrients. Under those circumstances, things with creatine, beta-alanine, NO2/BCAA products are a BIG no - no.

In Feast/Cruise however, A OK.