Since Rob isn't around...my next steps?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
oliverparsons

Since Rob isn't around...my next steps?

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey everyone, it's upsetting to hear that Rob has been in the hospital. Let's all hope for the best and keep him in our thoughts.

In the spirit of keeping the Blueprint moving ahead, not sure if anyone can jump in here and throw some collective wisdom my way? I injured my back, had to stop Blueprint for a month and then restarted...Rob got me on a plan but im not sure what the next steps are.

November 8 - started Blueprint (first day of famine)
Dec 15 - slipped a disc in my back, (was up to GLP1 3rd chest workout), took 1 month off
Jan 11 - Restarted the Blueprint, but Rob said start over at GLP1 workout 1, instead of starting all over again from famine and then we would "reverse engineer" the rest of the plan.

So my question is - does anyone know the next "reverse engineering" steps? Or can take a best guess? I know cruise would be up next, but since I took a month off and jumped right back into GLP1, my feast phase has been 3 weeks so far, so I think I would be jumping into cruise too early.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

you could always slide into glp 2 if you still feel like you can go further before doing another famine.
JDK420

Re: Since Rob isn't around...my next steps?

Post by JDK420 »

oliverparsons wrote:Hey everyone, it's upsetting to hear that Rob has been in the hospital. Let's all hope for the best and keep him in our thoughts.

In the spirit of keeping the Blueprint moving ahead, not sure if anyone can jump in here and throw some collective wisdom my way? I injured my back, had to stop Blueprint for a month and then restarted...Rob got me on a plan but im not sure what the next steps are.

November 8 - started Blueprint (first day of famine)
Dec 15 - slipped a disc in my back, (was up to GLP1 3rd chest workout), took 1 month off
Jan 11 - Restarted the Blueprint, but Rob said start over at GLP1 workout 1, instead of starting all over again from famine and then we would "reverse engineer" the rest of the plan.

So my question is - does anyone know the next "reverse engineering" steps? Or can take a best guess? I know cruise would be up next, but since I took a month off and jumped right back into GLP1, my feast phase has been 3 weeks so far, so I think I would be jumping into cruise too early.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Depends on how good/bad your form is! If it isn't THAT bad then feel free to continue. If is IS that bad, simply transition to Cruise for a bit to refine using a 5 x 5 variation on those big BB lifts/others you need to work on.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Form is good...and im not feeling totally drained yet. Im also on bioforge, ebol and tbol trib so that's giving me some extra boost. I feel it's a little too early to jump into cruise but also think that doing glp2 would take too long (14 bench and 14 squat workouts) and push me way beyond my "feast" time window.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Im not a vet on the boards, but have done quite well so far in my transition into BP. I would suggest going ahead with GLP2 and workin hard. You do not have to finish out the entire cycle, in fact you could scale it down a little to fit the important parts of the cycle in.

Dont remember of the top of my head the entire cycle, but most likely you can cut a few weeks out and tweak it a little to work with your body.

Hope that helps! Keep truckin!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

You can redo GLP 1 with a new max, or do GLP 2 or go into any loading pattern you like. Be wary of 10% solution though as the tonnage there is VERY high and without a strong adaptogen its hard to succeed (IMO anyway)

Just make sure it doesn't hurt you whatever you're doing.

If the squats don't hurt - keep adding weight!
JDK420

Post by JDK420 »

oliverparsons wrote:Form is good...and im not feeling totally drained yet. Im also on bioforge, ebol ecdy and tbol trib trib so that's giving me some extra boost. I feel it's a little too early to jump into cruise but also think that doing glp2 would take too long (14 bench and 14 squat workouts) and push me way beyond my "feast" time window.
If both bench and squat seem like too much, pick whichever one you want to improve on most. Since you hurt your back it might be a good idea to focus on bench then go back to squat during cruise and your next run.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

u guys are awesome, thanks for the help :D
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Glad to be of assistance..