gaba

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jimmyk21

gaba

Post by jimmyk21 »

Gaba question: I know some take it before bed and some take it pre wo. Is there a consensus on which would be better for maximizing the gh boost if you had to choose one or the other, pre bed or pre wo? If pre wo, how much and how far out? 3g I believe? Thanks!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Pre bed is a higher boost.. the numbers ive seen rob reference are like +480% pre workout and +550% pre bed
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Sweet dreams is right.

As far as dosing: Rob suggest starting with 1g if taking pre-WO and build up to 3g. The reason is Gamma GH can cause a deep relaxation effect, no so good before attempting PRs... Pre bed suggestion is 5g. Don't know if you should ramp up too for pre-bed use though? I would like to know as I just bought some for the better sleep purpose...

But always take on a empty stomach or at least 2 hours after food. Gaba and other amino acids will compete for uptake.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I take 3g pre-workout and have no problems; I get a really neat relaxed high, and I have no worries about it affecting PR attempts because it's a sort of relaxed focus, not a weakening or sleepy effect for me.

Bed I take 1g (sometimes; right now I'm taking Phenibut XT instead) because apparently if you take too much you can get hyper/hyperventilate... something someone told me once.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Rodzilla says this is a horrible supp and I would like robs opinion on this...

I cant remember in his exact words but it was something like that it causes a rapid dependence on it once supplemented which is then very bad once you come off and something on de-sensitizing yourself to it aswell, cant remember fully.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

DaCookie wrote:Rodzilla says this is a horrible supp and I would like robs opinion on this...

I cant remember in his exact words but it was something like that it causes a rapid dependence on it once supplemented which is then very bad once you come off and something on de-sensitizing yourself to it aswell, cant remember fully.
That's one reason for cycling. Yeah, I guess it IS too much to ask that the body keep assuming it will NOT get the stuff so it has a pronounced effect when it DOES. The idea is to always force your body to live without it, so that you can if you have to, and get the full benefit if you DON'T have to.

Steve
JDK420

Post by JDK420 »

DaCookie wrote:Rodzilla says this is a horrible supp and I would like robs opinion on this...

Rapid dependence to a non-essential amino acid? Really... Never read or heard anything like that applying to any amino acid.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We've sold GABA since our inception and Gamma GH is incredibly popular.

It is a smart idea to avoid the items with Chinese produced material, but none of those disclose that info. Too cheap is a flag, but some more pricey ones are the same suspect grade.

Personally, I do not especially recommend it for pre-workout use. But, at low dosages, I'll grant that it could be effective in some regards before training. Many use 1/2-1g during the day for things like anxiety.

I honestly do not see much of any valid reason to combine it with other items into a formula. Then again, an Adaptogen N + Gamma GH combo before bed packs powerful benefits.

For athletic/longevity purposes, we've always suggested 2-5 grams of Gamma GH on an empty stomach before bed.

More here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/prohormone.html

And, a dosing guideline Q&A is about 2/3 of the way down the page, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/muscle_fitnes ... h_Q-A.html
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Maybe Rodzilla was confusing GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) with Phenibut (beta-Phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid)

I have talked to guys who became dependant on Phenibut
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

askmass wrote:Personally, I do not especially recommend it for pre-workout use. But, at low dosages, I'll grant that it could be effective in some regards before training. Many use 1/2-1g during the day for things like anxiety.

That's interesting...for the calming effect I assume?

(GO PACKERS)