BCAA -Leucine VS Purple Wraath

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
AussieRobbie

BCAA -Leucine VS Purple Wraath

Post by AussieRobbie »

Ive got both and was looking at using the leucine pre/post workout as described in the BP. But im not quite sure if using purple wraath is anygood now that i have a straight BCAA powder. Any suggestions?

Also what are the best times to take kre anabol on Weight training days? the BP recommends 1 pre w/o with the bcaa's but on the bottle it says its for post work out. do both u reckon or not?
jox51

Post by jox51 »

For Kre-Anabolyn, take one an hour before your workout, take another one immediately after your workout, and take the third one an hour after your workout with your highest carb meal.

On off days, just take 2. One with each of your highest carb meals. Preferably breakfast and dinner.

I would say the Purple Wraath is fine alone but I will let the more experienced members in Blueprint knowledge answer that question.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You should experiment with both to see what works best for you!!!

I use MassPro Amino for one very simple reason: It works better. This, via glucometer measurements. I suspect the fact that it's loaded up with L-Glutamine, as there's evidence it facilitates glucose disposal...

Full dosing instructions for Kre-Anabolyn training and off days appear here:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=1069

Hope that helps!!!