2 workouts ok during famine?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
joe

2 workouts ok during famine?

Post by joe »

I can only do 2 workouts during the famine phase is that ok?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

HI Joe,

If that's what you have to work with, I support you. The question is... which two?

I'd highly suggest the first 2. Some don't need workout 3 as they're already "there". You'll know your there if you observe the following:

1.) A loss of 1lb/day of scale weight or more
2.) Your resting heart rate is at or close to 8 beats per minute or more

If that's you, workout 3 won't be needed. Simply continue the diet through day 5 and trasition into Feast.

IMPORTANT: If you at all feel sick, "off" or just not right during Famine - DISCONTINUE. I keep hounding people on this but its for a reason; YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST.

You can't make gains when you're sick. Properly performed, Famine is a healthy cleansing/detox exercise. I mean, a diet of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and perhaps some mixed nuts isn't exactly unhealthy.

You can do it. If you need guidance at any point, feel free to PM me. Right here for you!
joe

Post by joe »

it's the first two workouts. my schedule got messed up thats why im only able to get two.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK then proceed as planned. You're doing what you can, and that's all any of us can do :)