Nitric Oxide Stimulators

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
blanchdawg

Nitric Oxide Stimulators

Post by blanchdawg »

Anyone have thoughts on these? (I'm referring to products like NO Explode and Tsunami Strike). I've never used them but have heard good things.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

There is a good discussion, mostly about Nitro AKG specifically, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=875

Several others, too, are found here on the site, such as this thread- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=744

Quoting myself from that one-
Not everyone knows it, but Nitro AKG was actually in development before NO2 and in the research papers caffeine was clearly defined as a no-no.

The arginine akg structure needs to stand alone to do it's work. No competing proteins, no caffeine, no other amino's or herbs, or flavorings. No nothing outside of the pH adjustment and time release medium.

We've never dreamed of touching the original Nitro AKG formula because of this and all the "everything but the kitchen sink" NO styled products have always caused me to smirk a little, to be honest.

They do not follow the research, or else do not have access to it or lack an understanding of it.

My 2 cents on NO.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

While I'm not big on the "pump" I do concede they convey a slight edge when used appropriately.

I don't think they should be your first stop but again, can be of some value when properly positioned. Did like Nitro AKG a bunch but Kre-Anabolyn does all that and more IMO....
truemuscle

Post by truemuscle »

Nitric Oxide Stimulators play a major role in providing relaxation to the smooth muscle tissue that composes the blood vessels of your tissue. They provide muscle redefinition every time you undergo intense workouts.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I see where you attempted to post links to steroid sites Truemuscle.

That's not what we're about here. I want to thank you though, for you IP address and other details. We're looking into those right now..
blanchdawg

Post by blanchdawg »

What is the deal with True Muscle? I saw the link to the sterod sites as well. Not sure about what this guy is trying to pull.....
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Nothing to see here, guys.

Nice knowin' ya, true blue.