Digestive enzymes

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
blanchdawg

Digestive enzymes

Post by blanchdawg »

Anyone using digestive enzymes? Looking for one that folks have had good experience with.
thepaul7

Post by thepaul7 »

Just finished a 180ct bottle from NOW Foods called super enzymes and it was probably one of the best supplement investments I have ever made aside from a good Probiotic.

I typically have a problem digesting a wide array of foods and I noticed a definite improvement. I experienced less bloating and less general stomach discomforts when I took one pill with each meal.
blanchdawg

Post by blanchdawg »

Thanks bro! Sounds like an easy one to find.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I have taken them "forever" via daily use of both Alkaplex and Multi-Life and consider it a necessity.

Live Active Enzyme Blend is the trade name of the formula that is incorporated in the two items- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/digestive_enzymes.html
truemuscle

Post by truemuscle »

Adding digestive enzymes to your diet can be a key factor in gaining better control of your blood sugar, losing weight and feeling great. Energy does not come from the foods we eat, rather from the food we absorb. You are not what you eat, but what you absorb. Most foods have lost their natural enzymes from either being cooked or processed. It is therefore crucial to replace the enzymes so the body has a way of breaking the food down and distributing it with proper absorption.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

They can make all the difference for some. Do experiment and if you find them of benefit, retain them in your arsenal. If they aren't of any perceived/real value, like anything else - discard.