What should I do???

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
Jacos5

What should I do???

Post by Jacos5 »

So I was looking at a calender figuring out what days I would and wouldn't be working out. It turns out I would be working out on thanksgiving day...now I don't mind this at all. But my gym sure does. they'll be closed. I'm planning on moving a workout day up or doing something to fix that. I'm on day 4 of famine and here are some ideas I came up with:
1) Skip my last day of famine to get the full 72 hours recomended before the feast Already went from 153lbs to 148lbs. Not sure if that means anything.
2) only take 48 hours off before my bulk
3) move one of my workouts up while doing my regular workouts (probably the one I'd least like to do)

Is there any other way of getting this done? Thanksgiving is the only day I'm worried about. Thanks guys.
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Couldn't you just push it back one day? It might not fit your schedule, only you would know that, but an extra day of rest (and one that you might be eating and resting well during) might serve you very well at that point.

Just my thought!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

xlb57 wrote:Couldn't you just push it back one day? It might not fit your schedule, only you would know that, but an extra day of rest (and one that you might be eating and resting well during) might serve you very well at that point.

Just my thought!
X2

feast on turkey
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

Yea I actually thought of that but it's actually closed the day after thanksgiving as well.......Should I move it back 2 days(!)? Not sure how comfortable I'd be with that honestly.
scump

Post by scump »

position your workout days so you workout the day before thanks giving day... that will allow for you to have 2 solid rest/feasting days prior to your next workout.

it may mean inserting a extra rest day at some point prior to that... as if thats going to kill you :D
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

Well that's exactly what my suggestions intendid. So I would either start my feast tomorrow rather than today saturday and that would fix up the problem. OR I could skip one of the rest days prior to my famine rather than the whole 72 hourse. Just not sure which to do =\
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

A day back or forward wont hurt you, the BP is flexible.

Personally I am going to have my famine end right before Thanksgiving, this way I get days off or work and gym to catch up and feed..

That is all

Hank out
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hank/others are spot on here... pushing it back one day - no biggie :)