First run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
deserran

First run

Post by deserran »

With the hype of this training protocol on nolinksplease.com I thought that I should personally put this to the test to see how it works out.

have 2 bottles of ebol and will be dosing 2 pills 3X a day. from what i have read I will only be using this during phase II of the program.
Non training days I will dose them about 5-6 hours apart with high protein meals.

on training days I believe the protocol is 2 pill ~1 hour before lifting, then another dose after lifting, followed by a 3rd does later in the day.

I will be starting my Phase I on Wednesday and will be starting phase II the following Thursday.

I will post some of this log on nolinksplease.com but I will not be revealing anything to give this program away.
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Nice to have you and welcome to the "family". Hope you have as much success as everyone else, as I'm sure you will. Keep truckin', that first week can be brutal but it pays off :).
dta1984

Post by dta1984 »

Good luck during phase 1 man. My first time through was brutal, talk about a total shock to the body. One piece of advice I can give is learn to like fruits (apples, oranges, banannas) and drink tons of water. I drank more water than ever during famine. The fruits kept me from being too hungry.
deserran

Post by deserran »

thx for the love guys, today is the first day of phase I, have made onion soup which kinda fills me a lot more than a banana and some nuts.
deserran

Post by deserran »

I will be updating a log on nolinksplease.com but I will not give quite as much detail as I will in this log.. this is just a copy of my log..

Today is the start of my next training program:

More info:
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

For those on you who have know me on this board know that am in the OBF transformation contest. I think that with the OBF contest, i am more guided towards my goals then without it.

Anyways I order the blueprint months ago, re-read it many time and still have quite a bit of confusion although Rob has been there for me every step of the way.

The dedication this guy gives for his program is phenomenal its like having your very own BluePrint personal trainer.

Supplements
  • Ebol
  • Multi
  • Fish oil
  • Green tea

My stats are:
  • 6'2
  • 198.2 lbs
  • Dead lift 255 (can hit 8 reps)
  • Squat 245 (can hit 5 reps )
  • Bench 210 (can hit 4 reps)

^^ I have not tried out for my 1 rep max on these lifts are.
deserran

Post by deserran »

Phase I Day 1

Squat [245] 6, 6, 5
Single Arm Cable rows [70] 6,6,6

Standing Barbell Curl [90] 4
incline db curl [50] 6
Concentration curl [50] 6

notes:
Kinda tired, have 2 mid terms 2morrow and another one on Friday.. sucks but I guess it kinda perfect to keep me awake.. Unfortunately I'm most lying down or sitting.. I cannot read while walking.

as for appetite, my body feels hungry but im not staring..
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

What is the software you are using to calculated your calories/macros?
deserran

Post by deserran »

calorie king.. i like the inter-phase better than fit day
deserran

Post by deserran »

today's cals..

was so tired with over studying and lack of sleep that I was only hungry after I ate. I honestly felt like I was taking appetites suppressors.

I think because of eating ~1600 calories for just 5 days and instead of for weeks at a time really makes this is as mentally challenging (good thing too)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome work man!

Is that pic you created in your BP log on nolinksplease.com? If not please put it up. I LOVE it!!
deserran

Post by deserran »

yea it is.. dunno why bb[dot]com is censored here..

here is my thread.

/showthread.php?p=564579221#post564579221
deserran

Post by deserran »

Wide grip Bench [200] 8
Shoulder Press [110] 8

Close grip [180] 8
shoulder press [110] 8

Incline bench [180]
shoulder press [110] 7

Decline press [180] 8
shoulder press [110] 4

skulls [80] 8

pull downs [70] 8
pull downs [70] 8
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Just saw it!

Are you going to make a separate thread for that? Just curious.. I appreciate your kind words re my service. I do my absolute best for you guys each and every day... b/c you deserve no less.

nolinksplease.com isn't allowed here b/c there were "issues" with BP (at one point I was banned). I don't want you nor I to have that happen again...

Onward and upward!
deserran

Post by deserran »

I wAnted to keep a personal thread while working out. Think the only time I'll stray is for compAny logs. I will make a separate final evaluation for the blue print tho.

Btw is soup ok to eat? I find it to be more filling and I'm able to surpass hunger longer.