Maint / Cruise ...

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
BrainSquirt

Maint / Cruise ...

Post by BrainSquirt »

With BP it's initially and ultimately most important to personally master the ins and outs, ups and downs, ie the extremes of the famine and feast phases - but in the long run optimizing the maint phase for health and fitness is just as important... my favorite girl blogger got me thinking about this at
https://www.begin2dig.com/2010/10/fine-a ... rcise.html

https://www.begin2dig.com/2008/07/anti-goal.html

(and ... have no financial interest in any of the products promoted therein... yada yada)

For me, the best adaptations in the maint phase have come when I really switch it up in type of workouts from the very heavy, low rep, lifting I do in feast... but I'm thinking I'm only scratching the surface. Any contributions for what has differentiated / improved your experience of and results in cruise...thx.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Another fantastic post by Brain and spot on.

Thanks Brain :)
Gotsouthern

Post by Gotsouthern »

Excellent post and question. I'm still 5 weeks out from Cruise, and I am very curious what some of these guys experiences have been, and whats worked best for them as well. Obviously Rob has given us a wealth to go on in the book (and myself in particular in the custom program he worked out for me) I'm the type I'll soak up whatever gets thrown my way that isn't obvious bro-science. Then again, this site in and of itself tends to filter out such nonsense.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nice isn't it?

We've built a great community here and you're now a big part of it. Thank you for sharing your experinces with us. As we all continue to learn, share etc we grow too. Not just physically but intellectually as well and advance the practical application...

My goal from the very start!