NEW PR!!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
bull

NEW PR!!!!

Post by bull »

hey folks first off i want to apologise for not doing a profile on myself before i started bp im possibly the slowest typer in history!!! anyway my name is Alan and im a personal trainer of six years im 33 as from next week and have made my way true many a programme in my time.while id like to think im one of the more knowledgeable pt's out there ive always tried to improve in all aspects of my business which is why i opened my eyes to the blueprint.So down to the numbers... well i've just come back from my gym after finishing my last bench press workout and to say that im happy is an understatement!!! my previous bench 1rm was 113 kilos 248.6lbs with my weight at 176.4lbs bf around 12% and if im honest it took me around ten seconds to complete this rep, and tonight i pushed out 120 kilos 264lbs at a weight of 183lbs and i would say around 14% bf. on wed i will be going for a new 1rm on squat which was previously 292.6 and after wed its going to be 308 im pumped up for it and IT WILL BE DONE!!!! tx for reading this my brothers and thank you rob ill let you know how i get on after wed cheers.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent work Bull!

Please share with the world now :) Your sweat, my info. You brought it to life, that's what's important!