day 1 feast workout

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
jetlirj

day 1 feast workout

Post by jetlirj »

first workout of feast today went great..... i dont think there are enough bicep excercises in the workout :( only bench no othe bi :(
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ah I have your solution. Check out the very first announcement in the BP Journals section.

You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find under "Sample Feast Phase workout template" :)
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

for the incline DB press can i swap it out for standing bicep curls or should i add stading bicep along with incline DB press
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:Ah I have your solution. Check out the very first announcement in the BP Journals section.

You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you find under "Sample Feast Phase workout template" :)
those aren't in the journals section anymore Rob ;)
jetlirj

Post by jetlirj »

what are some EDT's for biceps?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

jetlirj wrote:what are some EDT's for biceps?
take your pick, do any workouts you want so long as you follow the format

I personally like Fat Bar curls, seated alternating curls, and hammer/pinwheel curls
scump

Post by scump »

check my sig for the link to what robs talking about.

dude dont sub incline db bench for curls ... or if you do dont complain about lagging results.

you can integrate bicep exercises AFTER the first 5 feast workouts, hell you can have a double bicep EDT block if you want.

just ask yourself, how much do you know about growing muscles? probably been busting your biceps for years with minimal growth?

Rob knows A Lot about building muscle, follow his guidance and he will see you get the guns you desire.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can include some direct arm work but take note: Big guns come from overall growth stimulation in the major muscle groups (legs/back). Sounds ironic but it's the truth.

Put it this way: I haven't done a curl in about 5 years. I don't have the world's biggest arms, but they grow plenty well given all the pushing/pulling I do.

If you need further guidance, by all means PM me. I'm here to help..
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I love not doing curls
drhowe9

Post by drhowe9 »

Ok guys quick question. I should stick to 2 edt blocks for the entire first 5 workouts of the feast? So say inc dumbell and t bar rows , and than another back and leg block? Than after those 5 workouts be more experimental with my blocks and incorporate other body parts? I plan on doing 2 edt blocks per workout
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

RobRegish wrote:You can include some direct arm work but take note: Big guns come from overall growth stimulation in the major muscle groups (legs/back). Sounds ironic but it's the truth.

Put it this way: I haven't done a curl in about 5 years. I don't have the world's biggest arms, but they grow plenty well given all the pushing/pulling I do.

If you need further guidance, by all means PM me. I'm here to help..
Gee, curls are the thing *I* like the best! people tend to HATE squats. In supersquats, and I believe arnolds book, they BOTH said people HATE squats. Of course, they BOTH said ***DO THEM***!

Anyway rob, you have the straight legged deadlift, and I almost unconciously pull it up with my shoulders and biceps. I guess I never really did that before, because it really affected them. Let's just say I feel the top part of my shirt more than I have before.

Anyway, today I am going to force myself to do squats again, and plan to emphasize that part. If you think about it, it works the back and top part of the shoulders, works the back a bit more, and the traps, as well as the biceps and forearms a bit.

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"Ok guys quick question. I should stick to 2 edt blocks for the entire first 5 workouts of the feast? So say inc dumbell and t bar rows , and than another back and leg block? Than after those 5 workouts be more experimental with my blocks and incorporate other body parts? I plan on doing 2 edt blocks per workout"

That makes sense. Do see the suggested EDT blocks for workouts 1-5 in the Announcement at the top of this section sticky. Works for many, many a BP user.

Let me know if you come up with something different. Will be happy to critique...