timing the start of the Blueprint

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
german129

timing the start of the Blueprint

Post by german129 »

I was planning to start the famine phase today for the first time and i have a couple of questions.

I have been out of the gym for 2 months recovering from tendonitis in my wrist. I know you are not supposed to work out for 1 week before starting but is 2 months off prior too much?

Second question. I feel like i have been fighting off a sickness of some sort lately. I just dont feel like i have as much energy as i should. Is it a bad time to start this if i might not be at 100%?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, you definately want to take a step back in that situation. Get 3 weeks of gym time/no sickness nor injuries under your belt.

Glad you asked. Good man... Good point here for others to take note of.
german129

Post by german129 »

thanks for the response. Just to clarify, i should get 3 weeks of gym time in, then take a week off before i start? or just the 3 weeks of gym time and then go straight into the famine phase?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can go straight into Famine after 3 weeks of gym time, PROVIDED you use that time to read, study, formulate goals and have the confidence ready to proceed.

To throw you into The BP at this point though wouldn't be doing you right. You will be fine with the above approach. If you have questions/need guidance, right here for you!