JACK3D

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
bull

JACK3D

Post by bull »

guys im in the final throws of feast and cant get over how good the bp is going for me anyway i was picking up some whey protein and the guy behind the counter (who i know) recommended a pre workout supp called JACK3D!!! ive reviewed it and 99% of users are loving it. if any of you guys have come across this supp i wud really appreiciate it if you wud get back to me with your experience and thoughts tx in advance.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

everyone I have seen/talked to liked it, it has AAKG, creatine, beta-alanine, and stimulants. The idea is to get you better pumped, and more able to push through the workout. BTW with over 2000 reviews on one site, it is still at 9, so obviously a lot of people like it.

Steve
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I have used and like jacked, it tastes good and gives me a good dose of energy for my workout, other than energy/ focus I didnt get massive pumps or much else

Good Taste
Good Focus
I used about 2-3 scoops per workout
bull

Post by bull »

cheers men ill give it a lash and see how it goes ill use it through cruise i think thats ok to do??
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

bull wrote:cheers men ill give it a lash and see how it goes ill use it through cruise i think thats ok to do??
you can use it during famine and feast
bull

Post by bull »

cheers hank good to know especially during famine!!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i wasn't a fan of jack3d

presurge unleashed has a similar stimulant profile but is from a much more reputable company

i would recommend that over jack3d any day
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I liked the original, but understand the formula has changed. Still say good ole' E/C is the best if looking for the big rush. But there's a price to pay with all of these...

Word to the wise guys.. replenish those adrenals or at least take a break once in awhile. I've joked before about staying on forever but they really can do some damage in that fashion..

Glad you're run is going great. Wave the BP flag please :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Rob whats your take on products like Reset AD?
bull

Post by bull »

im waving like you wouldnt believe rob its my business to spread gr8 info and advice you deserve everything that is coming to you out of this.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks Bull.

Hank, I'll be honest I've never used Reset AD. Heard good things but so hard to weed out the co reps you know? For my money, lecithin granuals are a bargain and work ALL the time.

If you're looking to replenish the adrenals, that's always step #1 in my book. That and of course, laying off the stims. This is why I love BIU so much. Great focus, "clean" energy and puts back more than it takes away. You can take it a real long time without any of these concerns. With most stims, you have the opposite (burnout) and now you need a product like Reset AD.

The final strategy to consider is to double up on all your stims, add 2-3 new ones and stay on forever. That works too. You'll probably die earlier but likely get a lot more done vs. living longer without them :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

RobRegish wrote:Thanks Bull.

Hank, I'll be honest I've never used Reset AD. Heard good things but so hard to weed out the co reps you know? For my money, lecithin granuals are a bargain and work ALL the time.

If you're looking to replenish the adrenals, that's always step #1 in my book. That and of course, laying off the stims. This is why I love BIU so much. Great focus, "clean" energy and puts back more than it takes away. You can take it a real long time without any of these concerns. With most stims, you have the opposite (burnout) and now you need a product like Reset AD.

The final strategy to consider is to double up on all your stims, add 2-3 new ones and stay on forever. That works too. You'll probably die earlier but likely get a lot more done vs. living longer without them :)
And you say you dont have a sense of humor :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:This is why I love BIU so much. Great focus, "clean" energy and puts back more than it takes away. You can take it a real long time without any of these concerns.
Thanks for noticing, and for saying so, Rob. That is *exactly* what we were striving for with the 'Burn It Up!' upgrade.

We literally spent 8 months tweaking and testing the formula before arriving at the final, and the in-theory paper work up started long before that.

It's great to have it validated in the real world from guys like yourself and Hank.

That's the real test.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:
RobRegish wrote:This is why I love BIU so much. Great focus, "clean" energy and puts back more than it takes away. You can take it a real long time without any of these concerns.
Thanks for noticing, and for saying so, Rob. That is *exactly* what we were striving for with the 'Burn It Up!' upgrade.

We literally spent 8 months tweaking and testing the formula before arriving at the final, and the in-theory paper work up started long before that.

It's great to have it validated in the real world from guys like yourself and Hank.

That's the real test.
But it still has caffeine in it, natural or not to me its still a stim and thus why im taking a break from it.No hate.