Looking for a particular log

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Urbanterror

Looking for a particular log

Post by Urbanterror »

Hi all,

I had a quick look through some of the logs and I think there might have been one but I would of missed it… I am looking for a log of someone who shares my same goals. I am trying to run the blueprint on a cut (well actually I don’t really care about my weight if it remains the same or goes down…but I don’t want it to go up as that will make it harder for me when I do my judo competitions) I am after reducing my BF% however due to the limitation of supplements in NZ (and how much they cost) I only want to use what I currently have (which are just the basics … whey/casein/creatine/BCAA/multi/fish oil) …has anyone run the program on that and got good results? Or should I save doing a BP cycle for bulking (read a few reviews of people who’s lifts increased big time and the end result was impressive, however they ended up packing on muscle and fat which is normally expected on a bulk, but with summer coming around the corner in NZ I’d like to do the same without the fat gain)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

take a look through my first log - it only got two weeks into feast, but i had some great results

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=453
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Emphasis on great :)
Urbanterror

Post by Urbanterror »

amazing Big.jazayrli your squats lift increase if f'n crazy... however if you don't mind me asking, how much of a weight/BF loss did happen to your body?

also this might of been sort of what I am after

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=713 (really great to see you involved in all the topics Rob)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i haven't really been focusing on fat loss just yet - i did however see some good hypertrophy without a large change in body composition, therefore fat was at least maintained at the same level.

my dietary discipline is nil though
Urbanterror

Post by Urbanterror »

ah cool cheers dude, might look into doing a BP run when I want to bulk up in winter (june next year)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I think doing a 5x5 will keep your size in check while getting you stronger , would work perfect with the BP

my .02c