MASS PRO - Case of 4, or SIX PACK SUPER DEAL?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com

Case of 4 @ $139.80
22%
Six Pack @ $199.80
78%

Total votes: 9

askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

As many of you know, we ran a big special on 6-pack cases of MASS PRO Hershey's Milk Chocolate a couple of months ago.

It was so popular that we are considering offering/changing our case deal on all flavors ongoing to the case of 6 format.

It would allow us to bring down the per unit price for patrons, plus make things easier for our shipping department since cases would not require a repack (the lab switched to the 6 bottle format recently).

So, how would you vote?

We've sold 4-pack cases for, well, forever. Since 1993.

For that reason alone, it's not an easy call.

Six for $199 is real attractive, though, and we'd love to pass along a real value like that ongoing.

Domestic shipping as always is and will be free on either case size.

We might pose the question to the entire newsletter membership, maybe even invite them here to vote and be exposed to the great BP regimine - but I wanted to hear from you guys first and foremost to get a read on what you'd prefer.

Thanks so much for your feedback and input.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Six for me, stocking up isn't a problem if it saves $. Will the MVP be the same price or less?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

dracotdrgn wrote:Six for me, stocking up isn't a problem if it saves $. Will the MVP be the same price or less?
i share this same opinion.

However i would like to see a purchase-able single serving.

I trust MASS's products, but I dont want to jump into a huge buy, or even a single jug of high quality (and therefore higher $) product.

Or even a "free sample" application form. Just some way to try the protein before purchase.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Big J,

Interesting you ask, because we recently got sample packs of MASS PRO in that have been going out with orders for other products.

They will be listed on the order page soon, where you can buy one for a buck and change to check it out or get one free w/ purchase.

(PM me here with your addy and I'll have one sent out to you)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

dracotdrgn wrote:Will the MVP be the same price or less?
Case pricing applies across all flavors.

Not sure if the MVP twin pack would remain or not, but in the quantities you buy you are good to go either way.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Six pack for me... Love that stuff and any break is appreciated. Hope we can still mix and match!!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Six pack...this is awesome cause I dont like the chocolate(dont like any chocolate supps) but I think the other flavours are bomb.Especially berries and cream in full fat milk, favorite flavour of all time.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

DaCookie wrote:Six pack...this is awesome cause I dont like the chocolate(dont like any chocolate supps) but I think the other flavours are bomb.Especially berries and cream in full fat milk, favorite flavour of all time.
I agree; Berries and Cream mixed with pineapple juice taste great too..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Mix & match is always cool, Rob.

Thanks for the Berries & Cream comments. I agree, it really is an outstanding flavor.
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

W a i t i n g....... w.a.i.t.i.n.g.......

:wink:

Gonna start ordering supps soon!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

NICE duffer, is that Beaker? Pacific Northwest Camano Island?
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

Yes, and yes!

We've lived on Camano for some 15+ yrs now. Part of the southern San Juans, but no ferry ride required. We have a bridge!

and Beaker is one of my heros. (can a guy have a muppet as a hero?) :lol: That pic reminds me of where I started career-wise. I gave up posting the only personal pic I have here at work as I could not make it small enough no matter what I tried given the software I have here! :?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Any other comments or votes from you guys on this?

The vote tally here seems quite decisive, and we're hearing the same from regulars calling the 800#, although not so totally lopsided.

Thanks.