Glutamine...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
HyperActive136

Glutamine...

Post by HyperActive136 »

I plan on taking glutamine with my E-Bol + cbol creatine stack once i start the feast phase. Other than directed, what are the best times to take glutamiune throughout the day and how much?

I'm wondering other than directed because i know timing with supplements is key while on the BP :wink:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

5g pre and post workout.

Also, on an empty stomach prior to bed can elicit a 400%+ GH release. Not quite GABA but not too shabby! I much prefer leucine for reasons I just wish I had time to go into.

Back online tomorrow..
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:5g pre and post workout.

Also, on an empty stomach prior to bed can elicit a 400%+ GH release. Not quite GABA but not too shabby! I much prefer leucine for reasons I just wish I had time to go into.

Back online tomorrow..
leucine pre-bed? please elaborate when you get back. solo leucine? or would 4:1:1 BCAA's work? I have PLeeenty of those
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Try leucine + casein protein pre bed.I remember seeing a study that protein and leucine go very well together.Its pretty much the reason why I got vasolate instead of up 2.0
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

DaCookie wrote:Try leucine + casein protein pre bed.I remember seeing a study that protein and leucine go very well together.Its pretty much the reason why I got vasolate instead of up 2.0
i generally go to sleep fasted because i use GABA though is the thing
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Cookie is right on.

Leucine plus a small amount of Casein would work well. Leucine moreso around the workout was what I was thinking.

GABA/Gamma GH is ideal solo at bedtime as it relaxes moreso than Leucine/other aminos. Boosts GH more than Glutamine too... Goes VERY well with Adaptogen N, ZMA or just solo.

Lots of ways to go about it but I like:

1.) Leucine around the workout/physical activity
2.) Gamma GH pre-bed/during the night
3.) Adaptogen N pre-bed