blueprint periodic

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
davidhogan34

blueprint periodic

Post by davidhogan34 »

has anyone done the loading patterns specified in the Blueprint Periodic?

I'm really interested in doing a Famine, then feast with GL 1 and 2, famine again, russian, 10 % solution...

As I'll probably be very close to the my goal bodyweight after GL 1, so instead of "cruising" just keep getting the lifts up...

If so, How do I properly insert E-bol/other supps such a Bioforge

thoughts?

thanks guys,

o and I will be starting bluprint july 17th
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

A man after my heart..

Yes, I sure have. Love it too. If you check on page 68 of the Blueprint, I lay out which supps I believe belong where in each loading pattern.

Damn I wish I highlighted this more in 2.0. It really is a nice piece...
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

yea, I was really worried about the cruise phase training, as I usually like to go high intensity, 4-5 days a week, and wasn't looking forward to dropping down to 3-4 with the 5x5...

I really think thats gonna be my game plan, If GL # 1 increases my bench and squat I'm gonna jump right into GL # 2 and so forth...

Idk why i say "if" it increases my bench :o lol
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Don't quote me but I think you are overseeing the intent of the Blueprint and all the research around the ECDY and body signals. The Famine and Feast Phases are laid in a way that forces you to understand the signals your body is setting off. Going from Famine to Feast is a magical transformation, its the feast into cruise that is more subtle. Its hard to explain but you will know what it is after you experience it. You will get to a point where your gains will be marginal compared to your efforts. This is naturally the time when you reduce your workouts in a week to allow the body to get comfortable pumping blood, flexing muscles, etc with your new "you". Rather than keep on pushing, I would suggest you try what is prescribed and see what happens. Personally, I was still losing weight and looking more defined as I went through cruise, I was barely working out too.

Just my two cents.

I do however like where your head is at. Lots of hard work seems to be the way you like to go. I just think you could make your gains more efficiently. Enjoy other things in life while not working out :)
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

Okay, just found the supp protocol u were talking about...

hows does E-bol translate with KreAnabolyn?

just do 2/2/2 e-bol on phases, and cease use on the week off in between each and the 2nd famine?

I think what I'm going to end up doing is this

run the blueprint straight, but really quick cruise (14 days)

then jump back into famine and go all the way through, because I have a friend who I'm trying to get into the blueprint and he's going to be my workout partner, so if i show him a 5% or more increase in my lifts and increase in mass, he should be on board. at which point i'll be more focused on strength due to rugby season...and plus, with strength, muscle follows shortly behind to some extent.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:A man after my heart..

Yes, I sure have. Love it too. If you check on page 68 of the Blueprint, I lay out which supps I believe belong where in each loading pattern.

Damn I wish I highlighted this more in 2.0. It really is a nice piece...
this is one for the "what belongs in the next V" thread ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Okay, just found the supp protocol u were talking about...

hows does E-bol translate with KreAnabolyn?

just do 2/2/2 e-bol on phases, and cease use on the week off in between each and the 2nd famine?

A. Correct. The only caveat is to consume one Ebol dose prior to and one immediately after the workout on training days. Better yet, run Ebol for a loading pattern and then Kre-Anabolyn for the next. You'll have a better idea as to which works for you.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is this

run the blueprint straight, but really quick cruise (14 days)

then jump back into famine and go all the way through, because I have a friend who I'm trying to get into the blueprint and he's going to be my workout partner, so if i show him a 5% or more increase in my lifts and increase in mass, he should be on board. at which point i'll be more focused on strength due to rugby season...and plus, with strength, muscle follows shortly behind to some extent.

A. 5% increase is pie simple with GLP #1 and that's usually ON TOP of a new 1RM most guys set at the conclusion of workout #5 HIT. I expect nothing less from your run :)
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

A. Correct. The only caveat is to consume one Ebol dose prior to and one immediately after the workout on training days. Better yet, run Ebol for a loading pattern and then Kre-Anabolyn for the next. You'll have a better idea as to which works for you.

A. 5% increase is pie simple with GLP #1 and that's usually ON TOP of a new 1RM most guys set at the conclusion of workout #5 HIT. I expect nothing less from your run :)

Awesome...once I do a straight run through of the periodic, I'll just swap out E-bol with Kre-Anaboly, back and forth, and maybe even throw in Bioforge or another designer supp during one of the harder loading patterns...

yep, my current bench max is sitting right around 170-175, probably will be up to 180 by the time I finish my current program...It'd be really awesome to hit 200 by the time i get back to school lol...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

davidhogan34 wrote: A. 5% increase is pie simple with GLP #1 and that's usually ON TOP of a new 1RM most guys set at the conclusion of workout #5 HIT. I expect nothing less from your run :)

Awesome...once I do a straight run through of the periodic, I'll just swap out E-bol with Kre-Anaboly, back and forth, and maybe even throw in Bioforge or another designer supp during one of the harder loading patterns...

yep, my current bench max is sitting right around 170-175, probably will be up to 180 by the time I finish my current program...It'd be really awesome to hit 200 by the time i get back to school lol...

you wont regret that bioforge. that stuff is great for endurance and strength
davidhogan34

Post by davidhogan34 »

bioforge-yep, i've heard great things, and tbol trib works great for me, so I know Bioforge is gonna be even better...

my first run I'm actually gonna use alot of supps, to maximize gains, at which point i'll be close enough to my goal, that strength training alone would still get me to my target bodyweight and such...