Question for Mass/Rob or anyone with experience using these

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Question for Mass/Rob or anyone with experience using these

Post by DaCookie »

Hey I just wanted to get your opinion on these ingredients in supps, just small few lines commenting on safety, effectivness, worth it or not what to expect, and maybe dosing of each.This isnt for just me its for other too, il edit my main post if anybody wants to add something, ill also edit the comments in.

Arachidonic Acid-
Coleus Forskohlii-
Fadogia Agrestis-
7-methoxyflavone-
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate-
Creatine Gluconate-
Creatine MagnaPower-
Creatine Pyruvate-
Di-Creatine Malate-
L-Citrulline Malate-
D-Aspartic acid-
1,3-dimethyl amylamine-
Glycerol Mono Stereate-
Phenethylamine HCL-
Acetyl-L-Carnitine/other carnitines-
Beta-Alanine-
L Norvaline-
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

1,3 dimeth is an amazing stimulant. though i am weary about using it because of how long its been around (not long at all)

Glycerol monostearate is a "pump" ingredient included in alot of preworkouts and sold solo by some companies such as controlled labs. Personally i bought a huge tub of it and it didn't do a damn thing for me.

phenylethylamine (PEA) gives you a feeling that i have been told is like being high. This lasts for about 10-15 minutes and then you settle into a fairly relaxed mood. This is only with large doses (1g+). I also get an interesting side effect from it. My appetite goes through the roof, along with eating inhibition. therefore i try to stay AWAY

and Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) - I have seen numerous tests discrediting the effectiveness (lack thereof, really) of this stuff. Though i used it when i was younger, and if i remember right i did get something out of it. I dunno though.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh CEE is crap, just confirming.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My $02...

Arachidonic Acid- Not a fan, although I've been corresponding with William Lewellyn on it recently in an attempt to better understand the conflicting research. Coleus Forskohlii-
Fadogia Agrestis- Does show potential in the test elevation department.
7-methoxyflavone- Not a fan.Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate- Junk
Creatine Gluconate- Never tried it.
Creatine MagnaPower- Never tried it.
Creatine Pyruvate- Nothing special.
Di-Creatine Malate- LOVE this. If you don't care for KreAlkalyn you'll enjoy it.
L-Citrulline Malate- Love the malates. Citrulline is solid but you need a minimum of 9 grams.
D-Aspartic acid- Too new. Waiting for more feedback.
1,3-dimethyl amylamine- Strong if new to stims. Cleaner than effy, not as potent.
Glycerol Mono Stereate- Decent pump product. That's it.Phenethylamine HCL- Never did much for me. Half life is too short.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine/other carnitines- Great anti-aging nutrients, not much in terms of performance enhancement.
Beta-Alanine- Not a fan. I think the tingles are what's selling this more than anything..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Why not a fan of Arachidonic Acid?I saw further studies on it that says its safe over the new ones.Saw some people using it who got sick gains.PH like gains.

D-Aspartic Acid is PA's new supp btw.Its in Testforce, he formulated it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you consult The Blueprint you'll see why.... the latest study done at Baylor found it had very negligible effects (nothing significant) on LBM or muscle growth. If you have newer studies, please do share.

The D-aspartic acid does look interesting. It's just one of many compounds though that does this. I'd just like to see if it stands the test of time. QUALITY extracts of Trib, Longjack etc. have done this. DAA hasn't yet...

Time heals all wounds. It also reveals the relative merits of a product...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I dunno where they are now :0 dont save these studies.

But that and ive seen people rave about the Arachidonic Acid.Im not one for bro science but if you search the amount of people who have tried it, most say its amazing.Iv seen a few say even "its the best supp they have ever tried"

Its definitely at least a try for me, along with PA's D-aspartic acid product.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Cookie could you pm me a link to this product? You have peaked my interest if the price isnt so high.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

DaCookie wrote:I dunno where they are now :0 dont save these studies.

But that and ive seen people rave about the Arachidonic Acid.Im not one for bro science but if you search the amount of people who have tried it, most say its amazing.Iv seen a few say even "its the best supp they have ever tried"

Its definitely at least a try for me, along with PA's D-aspartic acid product.
the question is, do these products work in the spectrum of the blueprint?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Most of them do, and most would belong in Feast/Cruise... Still, I'm sticking with the old standby's AN, KA, MassPro and now Gamma GH.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Whats anyone think of Coleus Forskohlii or forskolin or whatever its called?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'm more inclined to look into this now, but I don't think it's going to be effective standalone. It's ability to rapidly escalate cAMP is intriguing/concerning at the same time. Recall in Feast we're striving for cGMP, not AMP.

Is there a place for it in Famine? I'm not sure. Jury is still out...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I use nothing at all in famine, might use fish oil and multi next time though.

Edit: what sort of dosing we lookin at for forskolin?And why arent ya a fan of 7-methoxyflavone?Just wondering.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I have no idea on Forskolin as I haven't played with it in ages.

I was all over 7-methoxyflavone and it's forerunner going back to "flavone X" when it was written about in MM2K. Great story behind it and lots of hype. Nothing, not one product I've ever seen panned out in the real world.

Certainly not a standalone either...