Vacationing with Supplements

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
sovabrat

Vacationing with Supplements

Post by sovabrat »

Weird question I thought of this morning...

How do I take enough protein powder with me on a plane ride when I check my baggage. This might not be a problem at all but I dont want to have a bunch of powder in a ziploc and make the security scanning people go nuts and deboard me.

Should I photocopy the label and tape it to the bag? I have a 5lb tub which is why I wont just bring that with me. I need enough powder for about 8 days. Should fit fine in a ziploc freezer bag.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great question but I travel with mystery powders all the time in this fashion (domestically) all the time. TSA has no idea (not comforting I know). As long as you don't have it labeled "c-4" you should be fine.

If you think about it logically, they'd need an HPLC machine to test every powder/nutraceutical that came through.

Never an issue....
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Funny story-

Many years ago I was stopped for speeding and the officer started asking intrusive questions beyond his authority - including, "what's those pills on your seat in the little baggie?"

(I had a days worth of supplements there for a long business trip)

I replied that he had no Constitutional authority to ask, but that if he wanted to go get a search warrant signed by a Judge, then he'd be free to confiscate them and be embarrassed beyond belief to find out that they are nutritional supplements.

He looked dumbfounded... Then asked, "and the cooler in the floor...?" I replied, it's a Coleman and I highly recommend them for value and durability... (it was full of pre-prepared MASS PRO, fruits, etc. on ice).

He then asks, you got any booze in there? I turn and point blank state- "with all due respect, what is it about The Constitution of The United States of America that you don't understand in this regard, officer?"

He leaves in a huff with my license and takes 10 minutes to return... and when he does, he hands it back to me and in curt manner says "drive safe".

I hold back a laugh and ask, "I am free to go about my way, yes?" to which he says "yes, you are free to go about your way".

How's that for beating a speeding ticket via exerting ones individual freedom and liberty rights?

I'd like to think Ron Paul himself would be proud.

:D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's true. So many give their rights away willingly....
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:It's true. So many give their rights away willingly....
its because they don't know them

without probable cause police have no right to do ANYTHING