MassPro - Question for John/AskMass

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

MassPro - Question for John/AskMass

Post by RobRegish »

No idea why I haven't noticed this before but question for you:

When I reach into a jug of MassPro (MVP in particular) I get a strong static feeling. It's like it's nuclear! This isn't present in any of those cheap econo wheys.

Does this have something to do with the cold-processsing, low molecular weight or something else?

I'll tell you what, I used to limit myself to 4 scoops of MassPro and make up the difference in cheaper proteins. Not anymore. I now use a minimum of 6 scoops (150grams) of top notch MassPro/day during Feast and make up the additional 50g or so from quality meats/dairy etc..

Awesome stuff!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It's the cold processing I've been told, Rob.

No doubt, it is a markedly better protein all around verses what's down at wally world or the strip mall!

Beyond the nutritional profile pluses, we also strive for ease of mixability through natural means and not chemicals, and also great flavor profiles for MASS PRO to help people ENJOY it as a treat and keep them on course and away from desserts.

We even get compliments on the flavor of (unflavored) MASS PRO MVP. A fellow the other day commented to me that it tasted "farm fresh". I in turn smiled broadly and complimented him on being a discerning consumer.

Thanks for the props, Rob. We'll put MASS PRO up against anything on the market.
DaCookie

Re: MassPro - Question for John/AskMass

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:No idea why I haven't noticed this before but question for you:

When I reach into a jug of MassPro (MVP in particular) I get a strong static feeling. It's like it's nuclear! This isn't present in any of those cheap econo wheys.

Does this have something to do with the cold-processsing, low molecular weight or something else?

I'll tell you what, I used to limit myself to 4 scoops of MassPro and make up the difference in cheaper proteins. Not anymore. I now use a minimum of 6 scoops (150grams) of top notch MassPro/day during Feast and make up the additional 50g or so from quality meats/dairy etc..

Awesome stuff!
Id do that if I had the money :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Right there with you man. Let me explain..

There were times when I could only afford a scoop or two every couple of days. I put it to work where I knew it would help most; intra-workout. I slept well at night knowing I gave my body the best at the right time.

Nowadays I'm blessed with a good career. I save for my family and our future first, but invest in myself along the way. That starts with nothing less than 4 scoops of MassPro/day. Many times more as per the above.

I'll probably get hit by a truck crossing the street, but I owe it to my little boy.... to have the strongest bricks I can build to ward off injury, sickness etc.. Just my $.02..