Need Your Thoughts

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
LeeKun55

Need Your Thoughts

Post by LeeKun55 »

Just finished reading 2.0. I'm pumped! I have a few supplement questions. I planned on purchasing E-bol and tbol trib. I already have Bio Forge and Lean Xtreme that I plan including in my stack.

First question is can anyone/Rob offer some pros and cons of the Bols vs. kreanabolyn? Unbiased responses please :)

And second some of the supplements that were listed as not worth taking I already have. Lean Xtreme is forskolin based and I do have CLA already. I know they're not worth buying inthe future now but will it negatively affect me if I finish up what I already have?
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

There is currently a thread with this type of discussion going on. I would check that out. Welcome to the forums, enjoy the results!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

What page in blueprint is the supps not worth takin?Cant remember.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My take on what NOT to use begins on page 49.... I MAY be changing my opinion on Forskolin as there is some emerging research that looks promising but back to the question at hand.

Ebol vs. KreAnabolyn:

BOTH are quality products from quality companies. BOTH have delivered the goods for BP customers.

BP trials were run with a prototype of the KA formula. All of the diagnostic work you read about in BP was done on KA. Take that for what it's worth.

Having said that, there are ardent supporters of each. I take no favor. I encourage you to experiment with BOTH to see which better for YOU.

The referenced thread is a good starting point to share opinions, feedback etc.. It is constructive, objective and thus far civil. I expect it to stay that way as we have a great group here.

If anyone has any doubts, please refer to page 1 of The Blueprint:

"Let's be up front about this; The Blueprint protocol is what is at the forefront here, not the supplements".

I put that on page 1 for a reason: I don't sell supps, nor do I get a cut of any sales, nor do I take one red cent from MASS, Thermolife etc.. That's the honest truth and how I approach things.

My sole concern is that you get the results you paid for with Blueprint. That (and only that) has served me well.

Lots of time and energy eaten up over this vs. that brand. This is time and energy that we all need to put into our planning, training etc..

I encourage you to always Learn, Share and Grow and absolutely promise you that if you follow that formula.... you will be a better person/lifter for it!