Phrogg's First BP Run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Phrogg

Phrogg's First BP Run

Post by Phrogg »

Okay, So I changed my original plans of doing the BP periodic and decided to run the original BP. I want to focus on size gains with strength being the secondary goal. I just ordered 2 bottles of the new Kre-Anabolyn and im waiting on it to get here. Im estimating ill start the famine phase in a couple weeks. Ill probably take next week off then start up the famine phase. I also have waximaize, and Iso-mass extreme gainer for them extra calories. cant wait for this to start!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good going Phrogger,

You now have the plan so phsychologically, you're set. Now its time to execute the physicial and the pieces will fall into place!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

For sure!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

How you feeling man? I mean healt-wise. I recall you were tyring to get over something...
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

I got over it about a week and a half ago. But just last night I felt the sniffles coming on. I think it may be do to me pushing it too hard. I think Ill take next week off lifting and get ready for BP for the following week. On a side note.. how long do you think it will tkae for my KA to get here. I used the free shipping method.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No idea. Might want to check with John/AskMass...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I am glad you're feeling better though!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Ok, so my 2 bottles of KA just got here today. Im going to take the next week off lifting heavy and only hit up some mild cardio/abs. After that, bring on the famine!Im kinda dreading those 5 days to come but, if it gets me results im all for it! CANT WAIT TO START THIS!!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great job Phrogg. Take this time to read up, study and formulate any last minute questions.

Right here for you to answer any and all.... you're on your way!
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

thanks man. appriciate it. :)
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

I think I may want to start BP tomorow.. I feel recovered and ready to go. Any reason why I shouldnt?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The key here is satisfying the "week off" requirement. I KNOW how tempting it is. You've done all your research, see all this fantastic feedback and just can't wait.

That week though, is key. Both physically and psychologically. Trust me, you will be rewarded... :)
Phrogg

Post by Phrogg »

Alright so ill be taking this week off to fully recover. Ill be doing some cardio on the days I normally lift. Also Ill post my current bulking diet which may be very similar to my feast diet.

today- meal1 1cup oats, 1 yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder, 1tbps pb

will post up other meals later.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good man :)