New User

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
zeebodybuilder

New User

Post by zeebodybuilder »

Bought the Ebook yesterday looks promising, But have loads of questions?
When I get the book printed out will I will get back into this forum?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Welcome aboard!

Yes, this would be a great place to ask questions, get answers etc.. This way, we'll keep it all in one place. A little bio, what your training age vs. biological age is, some stats and what you'd like to accomplish in your first run.

We're here to help..
zeebodybuilder

Adding a Avatar Pic

Post by zeebodybuilder »

My pics are in JPEG format. does that mean I cant add a image as my avatar?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Not sure. Might be...

How did you like the book or are you still reading it?
zeebodybuilder

Post by zeebodybuilder »

Hi im still reading it. gona get it all printed out monday.. then have a proper read through it. I will then have loads of questions, lol. as just reading it has confused me alot. I would say it is abit complicated but when it makes all sense Im sure I,ll make great prgress on it..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK good deal. In the interim, I'm going to see if I can move this to the BP logs section. It's blinded there and we'd be giving too much away in our discussion...
zeebodybuilder

Post by zeebodybuilder »

OK TAHTS OK, jUST pass the link to me so I can post up all my questions??

thanks
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Welcome Zee!

You'll find Rob to be an invaluable source of muscle building info, along with everyone else here.

It's a team deal.

Good to see you here, man.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

welcome aboard man, lookin forward to movin forward with ya bro :wink:
Cheezewhiz

Post by Cheezewhiz »

just bought the blueprint tonight! Can't wait to get started.

Just a quick question. Outside of the paypal email, I didn't receive any others. Will I be able to receive future versions of this book, or is it considered "new" when you update it?

Thanks again, can't wait to start!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hi Cheezewhiz,

First, welcome to the board. Really happy to have you here and appreciate you posting.

I did send you a backup copy of The Blueprint this morning. I do this for all of my cutomers as I've heard from a few that the download immediately after sale doesn't always work for one reason or another.

This board is the best place to get acquainted with BP, have your questions answered and see what the latest is in BP applications. Some of our newer member are already doing some very exciting things with it.

Finally, BP is a living document. Meaning I'm constantly looking to improve it. BP 1.0 was $24.95 for 35 pages. 2.0 retails for $34.95 for 68 pages plus 3/4 additional pages of spreadsheets. The price for 3.0 will likely increase due to the volumes of new information I'm working on.

Consistent with my prior policy though... if you bought BP 1.0 or 2.0 you'll be receiving 3.0 free of charge. You guys took a leap of faith when ordering BP and as such, gave me the opportunity.

It's only right and the least I can do to take care of you going forward. I tell BP prospects this all the time before they order - you come on board you're family. And I take care of family...
zeebodybuilder

PRINTED THE bOOK

Post by zeebodybuilder »

Hi Mixel I printed teh ebooka nd read it through a few times up to page 40 I think as If i went to teh end I would keep forgetting what to do for the start the program ,lol.

It is very clear on what you ahve to acheive in the book. I have mentioned it so many times I cant wait to try this for my self.

I ahve so many questions I dont know how many weeks it will take for them to be all answered and me to fully understand the book by heart.

But my diet is also a problem, you did mention you had soemthing for me that would help me eat better and help up my cals. I would like top start asking questions from the start of the book. That way I can get it all step by step instead of jumping few pages ahead and the returning, LOL.

Th main reson I havent started this yet is becaise I dont have a car and have to wait a for a frend to take me to gym so im on his watch. But very soon will ahve my own car then can train at my own pace. So I will be using this time to do my reaesrch and buy all the supps I need to start off with a bang.

I hoep to acheive mopre then any1 has on the Blurprint, Lol. Im serious I know I can do It. If iv been overtraining for months and Iv still acheived a great build and size strength, I can just imagine what gaisn I could gain on the BLue print...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

A few tips on making those calories easier to get in during Feast..

Pour the following ingredients into a blender:

- 12 oz of Pineapple juice
- 2 cups of skim milk powder (alternatively, 2-3 scoops of protein powder)
- 1 large banana
- 2 containers of liquid egg whites (back in the day, this was 6 raw eggs!)
- 1 tablespoon of raw/organic wheat germ
- 1 container of Greek yogurt
- 2/3 scoops low-fat ice cream (Ok I use full fat but what the hell..)

Place into large thermos and sip slowly with every meal.

- This baby is loaded with calories, protein and b-vitamins from the wheat germ
- Bromelain and papain digestive enzymes come from pineapple juice
- Digestive enzymes are important and overlooked for protein absorption
- Rich in potassium/vitamin C, fiber and beneficial bacteria found in the yogurt.

3.) Organic peanut butter: Healthy fat and it tastes great. Can be mixed into shakes or used in sandwiches, etc. It's a superfood that will go a long way toward hitting that caloric goal. The organic designation is there for a reason.
4.) Honey: Again, very calorically dense and perhaps nature's perfect
carbohydrate. It should be added to whatever carbohydrate staple you're
consuming from oatmeal to yams to peanut butter sandwiches. Fantastic for replenishing glycogen in both the liver and muscle tissue.

5.) NUTS, OLIVES AND LIVER TABS..
One of the ways to start the Feast phase off with a BANG is rapid water influx. Credit Vince Gironda for this trick. Yes, it's water but muscle is 70% water andvolumizing the muscle cell does wonders to get strength/size up pronto. Ask any Anadrol user what those first 10 days are like and they'll tell you... it's all water.

Here's how to gain 5-10 pounds your first week (without the Anadrol)!
Every waking hour drink 12 ounces of water along with 6 desiccated liver tablets.

You also want to try and consume nuts and olives throughout the day. If you have the discipline to maintain this, in one week you should be 5 to 10 pounds heavier.

Remember, you're also adding in higher amounts of sodium at each meal here. Nothing drastic, just a few shakes on your whole food at each meal. The combined effect of greater nutrient transport, hyper-osmotic environment and increased glycogen storage (up to 60% more!) from the Kre-Anabolyn literally stretches the muscle cell, adding tremendous raw strength to your lifts.
zeebodybuilder

Post by zeebodybuilder »

RobRegish wrote: - 1 tablespoon of raw/organic wheat germ
- 1 container of Greek yogurt
I cant get these from my country supermarkets. Or maybe im unsure. Is there anything else i could use to replace both..

maybe you can get these from ebay.uk
RobRegish wrote: Remember, you're also adding in higher amounts of sodium at each meal here. Nothing drastic, just a few shakes on your whole food at each meal.
What do you mean by sodium shakes?