KH971 First BP run!!!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
kh971

KH971 First BP run!!!

Post by kh971 »

Well today is actually my second day of the famine phase, since I could not make it to the gym last night. My brother and I own our business and right now it is very hard on him and I, so making it to the gym is not going to be a set schedule.

I forgot about taking my waking heart rate, which is very low in the first place.

Stats:
6'4" 248 lbs
Lifting for 16 years.

Goal: to put on quality mass.

Yesterday's diet: 1 Package Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Snack: 1 small package of walnuts
Lunch: 1 Large Apple
Snack: 1 pacakge of Lance Wheat?Cheddar Cheese crackers
Dinner: 1 cup of cooked brown rice/ 1/2 cup broccoli
Definetely hungry
kh971

Post by kh971 »

Day 2
Breakfast: 1 package of the oatmeal again (need my fiber)
Snack: 1 package of the Wheat/Cheese crackers again
Lunch: ??? Yet to come

I go have a full physical today at 3 p.m. I willhave blood drawn to check my test levels.
I plan on using T Bol,E Bol, and C Bol during the 25 day period. I am going to get measured after the famine phase and have my bodyfat tested, by a trainer and post it here. I might even get my wife to take a few before and after pics.
Wish me luck!!!

Oh yeah I am 38 years old.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Way to go man. Strong start!

Following this one closely.. keep us posted on the physical!
beachpirate

Post by beachpirate »

I'm following this one as well. This is also my second day and I have enjoyed reading everyones journey.
kh971

Post by kh971 »

Well for lunch I was feeling a little weak, so I had a Subway turkey sub on Honey Oat. 3 slices of turkey, but I did feel better.
I sometimes have to work very physically and today was one of those days, and it requires compound heavy lifts, it can take alot out of you.
I then went to my doc. and had my physical and had blood drawn.
Blood Pressure was 140/96, it was high and doc wants me to watch it. My heart rate was 72. Weight was 248 lbs.
I had blood drawn and will see what my Free Test levels will be and I will also see how the T Bol affects it after taking one bottle of it. I will post my blood work here, when I get it.

After i left doctors I had one apple and hit the gym.
Warmed up on squats the did 3 working sets of 300lbs.
3 sets of seated rows 195 lbs.
3 sets of standing barbell curls 120lbs
3 sets of preacher curls 50lbs plus bar.
3 sets of hammer curls 40lbs.
All were done in the 6-8 rep range.
One powerade zero leaving the gym and dinner was broccolli and cheese.
kh971

Post by kh971 »

I am getting my Bodyfat checked on Friday night and getting measured by a good trainer at our gym, I am interested to see what I am, I have never had it checked. I am guessing 16%.

Tommorrow and Thursday are going to be really hard days and i hope I can power through them, Thursday will be really rough!!! Pray for me!!!
Alot of bananas and apples these next days.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

No worries, we got your back bro :wink: Hang tuff, your gonna do just fine :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

On your side, KH!

The rewards are great, so hang tough.
kh971

Post by kh971 »

My second run will be with Kre Anabolyn!!!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

kh971 wrote:My second run will be with Kre Anabolyn!!!
You won't regret that shift, for sure.

Great luck on this run, bro!
kh971

Post by kh971 »

I just came in and sat down. I started work this morning at 7 a.m. and just finished at 8 p.m.
I had my bowl of oatmeal at 6:30
Snack was a banana
Lunch was an apple
Snack was a pack of Cheddar Cheese crackers, (funny how the salt from these crackers relieve pressure in my head)
Came in house for dinner and my wife had scrambled some eggs for the kids. I had 2 eggs. This helped relieve the pressure also.

There will be no working out tonight. I need sleep since tomorrow will be a longer day than today.
Today I performed 80-100 squats with concrete blocks.
I perfromed 30-40 deadlifts with 200-400 lbs in a rowing type motion.
I picked up 80-100 concrete blocks X2, had to load truck then unload them and put them under the buildings.
I am tired,but tomorrow will X2 of today.

I am developing pressure in the front of my head, it doese'nt hurt but it does slow me down. Anybody else developing this?
kh971

Post by kh971 »

I look in the mirror and I look "deflated", like someone has let the air out of me!! I miss my protein !!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great detail here, and great diagnostic work.

And good for you for listening to your body! That much manual labor on those calories + lifting...damn.

Keep up the good work man. Hang tough. I know you can do it. Just a couple more days... :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

kh971 wrote:I just came in and sat down. I started work this morning at 7 a.m. and just finished at 8 p.m.
I had my bowl of oatmeal at 6:30
Snack was a banana
Lunch was an apple
Snack was a pack of Cheddar Cheese crackers, (funny how the salt from these crackers relieve pressure in my head)
Came in house for dinner and my wife had scrambled some eggs for the kids. I had 2 eggs. This helped relieve the pressure also.

There will be no working out tonight. I need sleep since tomorrow will be a longer day than today.
Today I performed 80-100 squats with concrete blocks.
I perfromed 30-40 deadlifts with 200-400 lbs in a rowing type motion.
I picked up 80-100 concrete blocks X2, had to load truck then unload them and put them under the buildings.
I am tired,but tomorrow will X2 of today.

I am developing pressure in the front of my head, it doese'nt hurt but it does slow me down. Anybody else developing this?
for me man, during famine if i did anything that required alot of strength it was like I was getting hit in the forehead with an axe, just a splitting headache with lots of pressure, not exactly the same thing your experiencing though. Hang tough bro