Tudca during famine?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
WinskiG

Tudca during famine?

Post by WinskiG »

Hey everyone, I know Rob's talked about Tudca as being a very powerful liver aid in the past.
However, would this benefit anyone just looking to strengthen their liver and the detox pathways or is it really only appropriate for people on a AAS cycle?

I feel like a healthy liver goes a long way to benefitting the whole body but have never noticed any benefit in my health from stuff like milk thistle, NAC etc. IF Tudca is safe for the layperson would it be particularly beneficial during famine, or is that too short an amount of time to be effective?

Thanks all!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Fair question.

I feel TUDCA would be best run during Cruise (3 weeks or so), for general liver health. Famine is too short, and unless you're using methylated substances during Feast - no need. 3 weeks is about right though for TUDCA IMO if using for general liver health.

It'll also be introduced while your system is striving to realize a new state of homeostasis, our mutual goal during cruise.

Hope that helps!
WinskiG

Post by WinskiG »

That's perfect, Rob. Just what I was looking for. Thanks!