ProSupps "Karbolyn/Karbolic" may have changed.

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
bompus

ProSupps "Karbolyn/Karbolic" may have changed.

Post by bompus »

The original creator and patent (pending) owner of Karbolyn has stated this and "verified" with lab analysis.

If anybody has any more information on this, let me know.. but for now I am steering clear of them.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I could probably tell you lots, but it's not my place and this is not the time nor forum for it.

It's certainly not the forum to blatantly link and promote other supplement sites and companies, even if you see it as doing other members a favor.

MASS foots the bills to keep the servers running here, and it's against forum rules for starters, so be mindful and respectful of that, please.

Besides, it's a legal matter between those parties.

One of the reasons our legal council insists on us not allowing anything beyond casual, normal conversation referencing outside items (which goes well beyond most forums sponsored by other supp companies) is to avoid any appearance of a connection to them down to web link structure/reputation. We have a 20 year track record and will not be held responsible in any way for the actions (and legal entanglements) of others.

By linking/suggesting sites, you may inadvertently be doing us harm in ways you don't realize.

This is the BP Army host site, fully funded by MASS - Muscle And Sports Science, and not anyone else.
bompus

Post by bompus »

Understood. I've updated the post title and text to remove links. People can search for it if they want to find more info.