My Adaptogen pills have turned hard inside, bad to use?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
oliverparsons

My Adaptogen pills have turned hard inside, bad to use?

Post by oliverparsons »

I have 60 pills of Adaptogen left over from my BP run during the spring that I was planning to start using in 2 weeks.

I just opened the bottle to count the caps and I realized they're hard inside. I opened one of pills and it wasn't powdery, the pill was actually solid.

Are these bad to use? Or can they be used and might have reduced potency? The bottle was securely shut and the two silica packets to absorb water vapor were still inside. A little frustrating if I have to throw them out!

Thanks!
Oliver
RobRegish

Re: My Adaptogen pills have turned hard inside, bad to use?

Post by RobRegish »

oliverparsons wrote:I have 60 pills of Adaptogen left over from my BP run during the spring that I was planning to start using in 2 weeks.

I just opened the bottle to count the caps and I realized they're hard inside. I opened one of pills and it wasn't powdery, the pill was actually solid.

Are these bad to use? Or can they be used and might have reduced potency? The bottle was securely shut and the two silica packets to absorb water vapor were still inside. A little frustrating if I have to throw them out!

Thanks!
Oliver
I certainly wouldn't toss them. Trib does have a tendency to pick up moisture easily, and it's happened to me in the past. They MAY have reduced potency, but in practice when I took them it was negligible. Still had the libido boost/recovery benefits. The other ingredients don't pick up moisture nearly as easily, and should be at full potency.

Hope that helps brother...
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Ah great! Good to know. I'm buying some more AN so ill just use 2 new pills + 1 old per night
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

fwiw, AskMass has previously stated herein that they are still good

Still...
... use them up ! ...
If you normally take three then maybe take four until old batch is gone.
... or one new, two old maybe...

Merry Christmas all
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Doubtful they have lost much of any potency if they have been kept cool.

Really, it provides further positive proof of the extreme level of rich saponins present in Adaptogen N. These sticky trib oils (actives), once air is introduced when you open a bottle do slowly condense and harden.

Check this out for some interesting insights that will bring the point above home moreso- https://www.tribulus-terrestris.net/