Training music...

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
the_buffer

Training music...

Post by the_buffer »

Hey guys,

I had a crazy idea I wanted to bounce off you...

We generally endorse listening to heavy/upbeat music to help heighten the intensity of workouts, but the other thing we want to do is battle the effects of cortisol as they begin to creep in.

Since cortisol is triggered by stress (supposedly both mental and physically) it makes me wonder if reducing mental fatigue by using classical music during training would be an effective way to improve the long-term results of the workout.

I know this would be a tough thing to measure (certainly if not done in isolation) but I wondered if anyone else had any experience or opinions about it?
RobRegish

Re: Training music...

Post by RobRegish »

the_buffer wrote:Hey guys,

I had a crazy idea I wanted to bounce off you...

We generally endorse listening to heavy/upbeat music to help heighten the intensity of workouts, but the other thing we want to do is battle the effects of cortisol as they begin to creep in.

Since cortisol is triggered by stress (supposedly both mental and physically) it makes me wonder if reducing mental fatigue by using classical music during training would be an effective way to improve the long-term results of the workout.

I know this would be a tough thing to measure (certainly if not done in isolation) but I wondered if anyone else had any experience or opinions about it?
Try this, after your workout sometime..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdC8caA ... re=related
Bavis

Post by Bavis »

I like these recommendation, because these track are best for the workout.
Because these tracks are include my play list, and I feel very active during the workout.