do you drink alcohol?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

scoooter wrote:I've been classified as a "social drinker"

enjoy a beer during the week with dinner.
also substitute wine, which is suppose to have some medicinal effects.
I find that during the summer time weekends I consume/party more.

It's a dual edge sword and go to far and you know what can happen.
Part of what helps me is I really don't like the taste of beer and I hate the taste of wine.
The only thing I would really drink is mixed drinks, but we still have several bottles from our wedding 6 years ago that haven't even been opened yet...
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

matter2003 wrote:

Part of what helps me is I really don't like the taste of beer and I hate the taste of wine.
The only thing I would really drink is mixed drinks, but we still have several bottles from our wedding 6 years ago that haven't even been opened yet...

" several bottles from our wedding 6 years ago " - I assume you mean wine, understand I'm no conissure but wine needs to be stored correctly, sometimes rotated and it does have a curve where if used too soon or too late its not at its peak. Enjoy -

Mixed drinks typically have a high % but then again I live near a micro brew that offer's a 9% beer !
The fall shot is a mix of buttershot + baily + aftershock = pumpkin spice flavor.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

scoooter wrote:
matter2003 wrote:

" several bottles from our wedding 6 years ago " - I assume you mean wine, understand I'm no conissure but wine needs to be stored correctly, sometimes rotated and it does have a curve where if used too soon or too late its not at its peak. Enjoy -

Mixed drinks typically have a high % but then again I live near a micro brew that offer's a 9% beer !

The fall shot is a mix of buttershot + baily + aftershock = pumpkin spice flavor.
Nope, bottles of vodka, whiskey, cachaca, and some macadamia nut liquer from hawaii...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

check out this article.. clears alot up

https://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth- ... uscle.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:check out this article.. clears alot up

Superman was already onto it. No surprise... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If you REALLY want something to relax, unwind and do so without all of the dehydration, liver toxicity etc. POTENTIAL, that alcohol has - it's called Phenibut/Baclofen.

Mix in grapefruit juice and do a shot*

NOTE: Phenibut isn't something to "play" with. A Pheni over-dose AIN'T fun, carries some addiction potential and in general - the chemical needs to be RESPECTED.

Still, it's an exceptional stress management agent. GammaGH has quite similar benefits, along with a GH boost Phenibut doesn't have. It's hella' lot more affordable, too... :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:If you REALLY want something to relax, unwind and do so without all of the dehydration, liver toxicity etc. POTENTIAL, that alcohol has - it's called Phenibut/Baclofen.

NOTE: Phenibut isn't something to "play" with. A Pheni over-dose AIN'T fun, carries some addiction potential and in general - the chemical needs to be RESPECTED.

Still, it's an exceptional stress management agent. GammaGH has quite similar benefits, along with a GH boost Phenibut doesn't have. It's hella' lot more affordable, too... :)
Or you could just meditate, heal your body in the process, help grow muscles by visualization, and reduce cortisol by up to 50%...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:If you REALLY want something to relax, unwind and do so without all of the dehydration, liver toxicity etc. POTENTIAL, that alcohol has - it's called Phenibut/Baclofen.

Or you could just meditate, heal your body in the process, help grow muscles by visualization, and reduce cortisol by up to 50%...
Yeah that doesn't come in a bottle though... :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I really like reading some of his articles, and can definitely use some of his information to help with fat loss, but I really do not want to go to that extreme, especially at the cost of size. He is as ripped as you can get, but yet looks small and not especially impressive from a physique standpoint(actually not impressive at all to me). I think I would rather get to and stay around 9-10% and keep some of my size than to lose most of it in pursuit of lower body fat numbers...obviously to each his own, and I have tremendous respect for the discipline and work he has put in to get to that point....its just not a point I would ever want to get to...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003 wrote:

I really like reading some of his articles, and can definitely use some of his information to help with fat loss, but I really do not want to go to that extreme, especially at the cost of size. He is as ripped as you can get, but yet looks small and not especially impressive from a physique standpoint(actually not impressive at all to me). I think I would rather get to and stay around 9-10% and keep some of my size than to lose most of it in pursuit of lower body fat numbers...obviously to each his own, and I have tremendous respect for the discipline and work he has put in to get to that point....its just not a point I would ever want to get to...
While the link wont open for me I agree.Good luck staying say 6% year round and adding mass and no fat...say 8% might be possible but that would take some serious dedication and knowledge.

Personally im looking for that very aesthetic lean look but I know I need to put on size before I even consider trying to turn into the 'diced to the fibre year round' look.

At about 4% as far as I know you can see even the fibres in your glutes, and at that % I think if you got seriously ill you could die quite easily.Dont wanna go that extreme, can only see the fibres in my shoulders in certain flexes right now like most muscular.
Aubrey

Post by Aubrey »

Hi tufluk,
I never use alcohol as it is bad for health.
Alcohol leads to stroke,
Alcohol while driving can cause accidents
Alcohol increase suicidal tendencies
Alcohol can cause pancreatic.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Aubrey wrote:Hi tufluk,
Alcohol leads to stroke,
Too much alcohol can get you banned too...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:
Aubrey wrote:Hi tufluk,
Alcohol leads to stroke,
Too much alcohol can get you banned too...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jasson

Post by Jasson »

I don't like to drink alcohol because i know its effects. Try to avoid alcohol because health is precious. Thanks everyone for sharing useful ideas and information. Keep posting.