This takes the cake... BUYER BEWARE

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

This takes the cake... BUYER BEWARE

Post by RobRegish »

OK folks, you've heard me drone on about how great AskMass's Gamma GH (GABA) is, right? How it's HPLC/HPCS tested to be 100% PURE GABA and nothing else.

You've also heard me spout off about being cautious, when purchasing GABA at ridiculously low price points. At the time, I cited the fact there was no label mention of it being HPLC/HPCS or even EIEIO tested. If you thought that was onerous, get ready for this...

I have before me a purported kilo of "GABA", mailed by a certain someone to my home. The front states: "Black Series", GABA.

INGREDIENTS: Pure HPLC Certified and Laboratory Tested Branch Chain Amino Acid Blend.

Hmmmm....

GABA = Gamma-aminobutyric Acid

BCAA's = Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine

Shall I flip a quarter? Also states at the very bottom...

WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children.

Indeed....
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

wow.. lol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Lets say you just read the side label, decide these are BCAA's and slam 10grams prior to/during cardio... or whenever.

Any idea what 10g of GABA would do? Picture a purple you, with the feeling of being a voodoo doll being stuck with 1,000 pins.

Of course, this assumes GABA/BCAA's are the only possibilities.

Melamine, anyone?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Ditto on "wow"...

I'll stick to Gamma GH.

I know what's inside the bottle.
Nani

Post by Nani »

RobRegish wrote:Lets say you just read the side label, decide these are BCAA's and slam 10grams prior to/during cardio... or whenever.

Any idea what 10g of GABA would do? Picture a purple you, with the feeling of being a voodoo doll being stuck with 1,000 pins.

Of course, this assumes GABA/BCAA's are the only possibilities.

Melamine, anyone?
OMG !!!