First Run Supplements

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
IllegalPrime

First Run Supplements

Post by IllegalPrime »

So I decided to take the leap into the BP and I'm looking forward to starting my first run.

I think I have a fairly good understanding of the phases, the workout routines and the diet. I do however have a hard time understanding the supplement side of things.

As this is my first run, I want to minimize the use of supplements so I can achieve a baseline for future runs. What do you guys think I should be taking on my first run? More importantly, I want to get a better understanding on when I should be taking these supplements (time of day and phase).

Cheers
matter2003

Re: First Run Supplements

Post by matter2003 »

IllegalPrime wrote:So I decided to take the leap into the BP and I'm looking forward to starting my first run.

I think I have a fairly good understanding of the phases, the workout routines and the diet. I do however have a hard time understanding the supplement side of things.

As this is my first run, I want to minimize the use of supplements so I can achieve a baseline for future runs. What do you guys think I should be taking on my first run? More importantly, I want to get a better understanding on when I should be taking these supplements (time of day and phase).

Cheers
Kre-Anabolyn and getting the ingredients for "The Formula" are a great place to start!
RobRegish

Re: First Run Supplements

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:
IllegalPrime wrote:So I decided to take the leap into the BP and I'm looking forward to starting my first run.

Cheers
GREAT suggestion, right here.

One adaptogen and intra-workout, is where to put your money!

Kre-Anabolyn and getting the ingredients for "The Formula" are a great place to start!
IllegalPrime

Post by IllegalPrime »

When should I be taking Kre-Anabolyn and "The Formula" (time of day, phase). How about taking protein, multivitamins or fish oil?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

re BP first run baseline.
If you think about it, anything beyond a multi is not much of a baseline really.

Anyways,

Formula timing:
"Begin sipping 15 min...." prior to wkout ie see Formula directions

K timing:
btwn 12 and 6 PM. ... use during feast.
IllegalPrime

Post by IllegalPrime »

Thanks. I think I'll just try the multivitamin route for the first run and see how it goes. Got any favorites?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

< pimp mode >

MULTI-LIFE

Details towards the bottom of this page- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html

EXCEPTIONAL

< / pimp mode >
IllegalPrime

Post by IllegalPrime »

Thanks for the help. I'm looking forward to starting my first run next week.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

IllegalPrime wrote:Thanks for the help. I'm looking forward to starting my first run next week.
In 6 weeks, you won't believe what has happened...trust me...