GPA??

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Jacos5

GPA??

Post by Jacos5 »

Anyone know where I can get my GPA up? (noam sayin?)

Posted this in my log but not very many people seem to respond to those.

EDIT: Pm me if you can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
pcallaghan

Post by pcallaghan »

Looks like Livelong stopped making it. Very few sources left. Anyone know of another company?
xxtotuxx

Post by xxtotuxx »

Yeah I'm having a really hard time finding a place where to buy it. Only ingredient holding me back from finally using the formula
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

xxtotuxx wrote:Yeah I'm having a really hard time finding a place where to buy it. Only ingredient holding me back from finally using the formula
You can use the formula without GPA or TMG, if you're using Kr-Anabolyn and your Adaptogen to a lesser extent. That's what Rob told me. Someone else told me that as long as you're taking Kre-Anabolyn you don't need either of them... I'm really hoping Rob can verify this for us soon.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Jacos5 wrote:
xxtotuxx wrote:Yeah I'm having a really hard time finding a place where to buy it. Only ingredient holding me back from finally using the formula
You can use the formula without GPA or TMG, if you're using Kr-Anabolyn and your Adaptogen to a lesser extent. That's what Rob told me. Someone else told me that as long as you're taking Kre-Anabolyn you don't need either of them... I'm really hoping Rob can verify this for us soon.
VERIFIED!!

REASON: GPA and TMG are glucose disposal agents/mitigate the possible rise in homocysteine, from GPA.

With KA, you get not one but TWO GDA's - those being 4-hydroxy-L-isoleucine and L-dopa!!!

No GPA = no worries in the possibility of homocysteine rising.

EXTRA BONUS!!! - 500mg of buffered Kre-Alkalyn (equivalent to 5 GRAMS of creatine mono) AND the MOST full spectrum RCE of any product per capsule... come along for the ride!!

Folks, I've seen it on the glucometer... KA is THAT DAMN GOOD!!

IF it wasn't, I/we wouldn't have built The BP around it!!! :):):):):)
vidgersh

Post by vidgersh »

Yeah I was having the same problem -- can't find GPA anywhere. In that case, should I just drop the TMG too? And since I'm taking E-Bol instead of Kre-Anabolyn, is there anything else I should do?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

vidgersh wrote:Yeah I was having the same problem -- can't find GPA anywhere. In that case, should I just drop the TMG too? And since I'm taking ebol ecdy instead of Kre-Anabolyn, is there anything else I should do?
You're in a tough spot here.

In this case, I'd recommend you substitute 300mg of Primaforce's R-ALA product.

REASON: R-ALA has been shown to be an excellent glucose disposal agent, in dosages half that of the mixed racemic isomers you commonly find.

Hope that helps!
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

RobRegish wrote:
Jacos5 wrote:
VERIFIED!!

REASON: GPA and TMG are glucose disposal agents/mitigate the possible rise in homocysteine, from GPA.

With KA, you get not one but TWO GDA's - those being 4-hydroxy-L-isoleucine and L-dopa!!!

No GPA = no worries in the possibility of homocysteine rising.

EXTRA BONUS!!! - 500mg of buffered Kre-Alkalyn (equivalent to 5 GRAMS of creatine mono) AND the MOST full spectrum RCE of any product per capsule... come along for the ride!!

Folks, I've seen it on the glucometer... KA is THAT DAMN GOOD!!

IF it wasn't, I/we wouldn't have built The BP around it!!! :):):):):)
Appreciate the reply. So if we are already taking the KA, would we need to add creatine mono into our formula?
vidgersh

Post by vidgersh »

RobRegish wrote:
vidgersh wrote:Yeah I was having the same problem -- can't find GPA anywhere. In that case, should I just drop the TMG too? And since I'm taking ebol ecdy ecdy instead of Kre-Anabolyn, is there anything else I should do?
You're in a tough spot here.

In this case, I'd recommend you substitute 300mg of Primaforce's R-ALA product.

REASON: R-ALA has been shown to be an excellent glucose disposal agent, in dosages half that of the mixed racemic isomers you commonly find.

Hope that helps!
Cool, thanks Rob!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Jacos5 wrote:Appreciate the reply. So if we are already taking the KA, would we need to add creatine mono into our formula?
I would guess no because KA has Kre-Alkalyn creatine in it so your creatine requirements are covered. I don't think a little more Creatine would hurt though.

Best wait for Rob's reply.
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

A while back i found gpa for about $11 (200 servings) and it was buy one get one free. pm me and ill tell you where
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:
Jacos5 wrote:Appreciate the reply. So if we are already taking the KA, would we need to add creatine mono into our formula?
I would guess no because KA has Kre-Alkalyn creatine in it so your creatine requirements are covered. I don't think a little more Creatine would hurt though.

Best wait for Rob's reply.
CORRECT!!

Kre-Anabolyn contains a healthy 500mg of Kre-Alkalyn, per cap. This is equivalent to 5grams of Creatine Mono...

You can see now why I'm such a big fan. MANY of Mass's products are like this. When you look under the hood, they're a bargain.

Why again?

Because were you to purchase full spectrum RCE (just finding that bugger, is a scavenger hunt!), Kre-Alkalyn and not one but TWO glucose disposal agents... gets pricey.

Add to that the convenience of one cap, single dosing and I was sold. Now, important to point out, this is just me/us.

YOU'RE MILEAGE MAY VARY!!

To each his own... I'll help you get to Gainsville, whichever way you choose... :):):):):)