Feast Workouts 1-5

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Terbo16

Feast Workouts 1-5

Post by Terbo16 »

I am new to the forum and this will be my first run of the BP.

I'm a little confused even with the breakdown as posted in the stickies and various discussions. I am still unclear about these 5 workouts and the EDT's. Can somone simplify this by giving an example of what Day 1 should look like? Is my example below correct?

1. Bench Press 1 set 8-10 reps max effort + DB pullover 1 set 8-10 reps max effort in superset fashion.

5-10 minute rest

2. Squats 1 set 8-10 reps max effort + Deadlift 1 set 8-10 reps max effort in superset fashion.

5-10 mins rest

3.EDT Block- Is this restricted to Chest & Back Excersises or Quads & Hams?

Do I alternate upper body & lower body days during these 5 workouts? Should I be incorporating any other bodyparts like Bi's & Tri's

These EDT's should be conducted with a running clock for 15-20 mins and just continuosly alternate from one excersise to the other with no rest?

Utilize a weight I can handle 10 clean reps with but only complete 5-6 in the first few sets, later I can drop down to 3-4 reps only going to failure towards the end of the PR zone?

Finish off with static ab holds- 2 sets 5-15 seconds

Am I getting this right?

Thanks in advance!

Doug
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I believe the EDT's don't start until after the 1st 5 workouts are finished(at least this is what I remember reading on another post from Rob somewhere), but please correct me if I am wrong...
Terbo16

Post by Terbo16 »

Matter--I recieved an answer from Rob in pm's and EDT's are included in these 5 workouts.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Terbo16 wrote:Matter--I recieved an answer from Rob in pm's and EDT's are included in these 5 workouts.
OK Cool...thanks for the info
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

The famine is all about causing over-trainng and a catabolic state. Destroy the muscles with heavy movements and supersets.

Static holds and weighted stretches dont come till the feast portion.
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

Terbo16 wrote:Matter--I recieved an answer from Rob in pm's and EDT's are included in these 5 workouts.
Ive been doing it wrong then, the way its written in 2.0 says that you do the supersets of bench and squats and thats all. Guess Im going to have to add in a few more things
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

kbyram wrote:
Ive been doing it wrong then, the way its written in 2.0 says that you do the supersets of bench and squats and thats all. Guess Im going to have to add in a few more things
2.0 could have been clearer on this point, for sure. I admonished the Face of Fear(tm) responsible, on our last conference call... :)

Faced with A.) Re-writing/re-distributing 2.0 OR B.) Updating the "Stickies", I made an "executive decision", to do the latter... :)

My apologies man, any way to convey it... Famine ain't pretty :)