Padded Hand Grips: For your Static Contraction Holds!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
RobRegish

Padded Hand Grips: For your Static Contraction Holds!!!

Post by RobRegish »

A. Solution? Delivered*...

https://www.newgrip.com/indexGloves.html

Padded Hand Grips:

"Once you start pressing the heavy iron your hands and wrists will really appreciate some extra cushioning. One of my customers, Alan Trombetta, makes the best padded hand grips for pressing exercises. I’ve never seen their equal. (Yet they are really inexpensive.) Buy them and you’ll press more weight, it’s as simple as that".

* Suggested use protocol; Hold a maximal weight, for 5 seconds in the strongest range of the given movement. Ideally, two such holds with at least 5 minutes rest, between sets. I rest 5min between warmups, 10 or more prior to my max static hold!!

Recall the CNS recovers MUCH slower, than the ATP/Phospocreatine pathway (about 3 minutes for the latter). The former Soviet teams waited up to 20 min (or more!!), prior to their 1RM attempts!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Folks, I have to tell you I used these for the first time yesterday.

If I could re-write 3.0 (remember, doing so the first time nearly killed me.. :)), these would be mandatory for your Static Holds, and all kinds of other work!!

They are that damn good. And for around $25?? I haven't seen such a great investment, since The Blueprint 1.0... :)

Seriously everyone, order these TODAY* - You won't regret it!!!

*Hani Jazalyri, if you don't buy a pair of these, shame on you.. :) A pair may just mysteriously show up on your doorstep some day, if you don't post here that you bought them. If I/we don't see that here within a month that mysterious package, will bear an even more mysterious return address...

Parts Unknown..... :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Just bought a pair, lets see how they compare with normal straps
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

As far as I can tell they are good for all push movements and most non heavy pull movements(straps are better for deadlifts etc)
drtda

Post by drtda »

I'm real happy with mine. Great for static holds and I'm also using them on dips at home as my handles don't have any rubber-type covering on them.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie and drtda BOTH nailed it!

I'm just happy, you're happy... :)

"Good things, for good people..."
Bonivita1

Post by Bonivita1 »

I have heard of it for the first time ... I want to know that what is this all about and how is it useful for the health of a person.