Multivitamin suggestion

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
JML2011

Multivitamin suggestion

Post by JML2011 »

This is probably posted somewhere but searching for multivitamin will bring up nearly every dang post.

What multi do you take/recommend.

Cheers.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Multi-Life is the real deal.

Here's the pitch-

MULTI-LIFE® IS ALL ABOUT ABSORPTION
Don't waste hard-earned money on a multi-vitamin that isn't absorbed at the cellular level. Store shelves are lined with seemingly "smart" choices which have shockingly low absorption levels.

MULTI-LIFE is a medical grade multi-vitamin made via Patented Enzymatic Extraction to guarantee maximum cell absorption of it's vitamin, mineral and life enhancement nutrients.

Much more towards the bottom of this page- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html

Formula details, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/multi-life-vitamin.html
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Agreed regarding multi-life

that's a formula i have ZERO second thoughts about recommending :)
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

I like Controlled Labs Orange Triad, been using it for a few years now. It's one of those things you don't see the benefits of really until you stop taking it.
doolee

Post by doolee »

I get my anavite for about 20 bucks a month. Not too shabby imo, and i like the beta alanine since my preworkout doesn't have much. But, I must also say I've never tried a MASS product that I didn't like ^^
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Do consider Multi-Life.

As Big.Jaz can tell you, for many there's no turning back :)

Hope that helps...