Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Oh God no...

I'd be more worried about the sled!
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Giving a quick update here...

I'm currently half way through GLP2 and hitting all my reps on bench/squat. I'm also destroying my EDT blocks. My favorite (and most difficult) one is the DL/RDL on leg day. It's absolutely draining but it's delivering the goods. I increased the total poundage on that combo by roughly 2,895 lbs. so far and I'm not stopping there!

Before

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After

bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Your back seems wider and your waist leaner. Are numbers confirming my thoughts?

Keep it up and congrats with your lifting!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

RyannayR wrote:Giving a quick update here...

I'm currently half way through GLP2 and hitting all my reps on bench/squat. I'm also destroying my EDT blocks. My favorite (and most difficult) one is the DL/RDL on leg day. It's absolutely draining but it's delivering the goods. I increased the total poundage on that combo by roughly 2,895 lbs. so far and I'm not stopping there!

Before

After

Damn man. Can you post these on body building dot com?

PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS VERY IMPORTANT POINT

There is MUCH information not found in The BP. Information that is shared with you once you're part of our family. One of the first things you'll get is "The Formula" - a combination of ingredients found here in the cyberstore. When consumed in a very specific ratio, it leads to feedback like this:

Turboflex:
"So far the Formula has been workn so well for me, i havent even had to think bout breakn out my Eagle...but i may have to cuz my next few workouts are fixn to get heavier!!"
drjgn:

"I thought I would be sore for a few days after the lower body workout (even with the secret recovery drink). Especially since I was sore for a week last time. But... that drink did the trick. Almost can't tell I worked out yesterday! Just the slightest bit of soreness. HUGE improvement.

Thanks Mix!"

Turboflex was also a recipient of "The Eagle", which I can't divulge any further information on. And no, Mix isn't selling it. It is though, indicative of how he gives back to his Blueprint Believers once you're part of our family.."

Asking a lot but I would VERY much appreciate it...
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Your suspicions are correct BigPelo.

And no problem Rob I'll post it over at Pink Magics.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

So thankful!!! I REALLY appreciate it.

One of the MANY weapons I will use as I orchestrate my symphony of destruction....
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

I have a few workouts left with GLP2 then I plan on taking some time off before famine. The next loading program in line is the Russian and I noticed that it's 18 workouts. I don't think it's possible to peak two lifts for this loading program and still fit it inside the feast window. Any suggestions on what type of split to run here?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can do it, though it isn't easy per se.

Alternate a push/pull day with your squatting done on the pull day. If you need guidance, by all means fire away. Try and work something up first, I'd like to see your thoughts...

Hope that helps!
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Here's a routine I drew up...Lemme know what you think.

Push

Russian Bench
Weighted Dips (4x6-8 )
Seated Shoulder Press (4x6-8 )
Decline Bench Press Static Hold (2 sets of 6-10 seconds)

Pull

Russian Squats
Dead Lift (4x6-8 )
Bent Over Barbell Rows (4x6-8 )
Curls (Not sure yet for this one, I haven't done curls since June)
Abs (weighted crunches, weighted static holds)

With the 5 day HIT bridge then 18+18 that's 41 workouts. Unless the feast window is extended I would be lifting practically everyday. I will be utilizing KA, the formula, and I also have a supply of Triazole. This product looks very promising judging from the reviews at pinkmagicz. Among other things it boast a 20:1 maca extract.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Decided to run intermediate 5x5 for a while. Probably until 3.0 is released.
RyannayR

Training Update

Post by RyannayR »

Still running intermediate 5x5 as an extended cruise. Lifts are increasing every workout. To keep with the theme of this thread here's another progress pic of my back.

RobRegish

Re: Training Update

Post by RobRegish »

RyannayR wrote:Still running intermediate 5x5 as an extended cruise. Lifts are increasing every workout. To keep with the theme of this thread here's another progress pic of my back.

Hmmm... I've heard this before. Gonna give this Blueprint thing a whirl myself, someday soon... :)

Terrific work!! Keep runnin' and gunnin' boss!!!